New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blutut View Post
    I think you guys still remember me and my officemate. Things are going really well between us, physically at least. Emotionally we clash way too much, but that's not the point of this thread.

Anyway, at the place where I work I have a secretary, a very pretty one at that. I always ask my secretary to give stuff to this officemate for me, so my secretary knows things about me and this girl...

Last saturday I asked my secretary to come to the office to help supervise some work to be done. Had some outside contractors set up some stuff. So that lunchtime I had lunch with my secretary at a restaurant, just the two of us. It wasn't a date, i just thought a decent lunch was the least i could do for letting her work on a weekend.

At around 7PM the contractors left, so it was just the 2 of us in the office, but we were preparing to go home also. On the way out I checked on my small and dimly-lighted storeroom. She went in and said that she was going home. I said bye...

Then she asked for a kiss, which I figured was a beso-beso type kiss. I was surprised, but still reluctantly held out my cheek.

When it was done she went on her way while I was left there wondering if i had been the "man-slut" you guys have always been calling me...

One thing's for sure my secretary did cross the line right?

HULI!!!! utot mo, sabi ko na nga ba eh puro imagination ka lang eh!!!!:rofl:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bakit nag edit kaagad si psylocked ay blutut pala? :rofl:

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    di ko kasi na-quote agad dun sa post ko above. hahaha

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    niloloko lang tayo ni psylocked!!!! siya rin si blutut!!!:rofl:

nakalimutan mag log off muna...damn!!!!

you're right man, what your doing is sick!!!! :rofl:

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    classic Multiple Personality Disorder....

si Blutut ang fantasy persona ni Psylocke (whose gender we still don't know).

Anyway, there's nothing extraordinary about hot secretaries. Like I said, it's very common.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tingin ko hinde pa nagka Gf si psylocked rejected parati kaya puro imagination na lang na habulin siya ng mga babae...:rofl:

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    May naka meet na ba kay Psylocke personally? Baka naman nahihiya lang siya ikwento ang personal life niya heehee

Kung totoo man lahat ng story ni Psylocke eh talaga namang napaka chickboy niya. heehee.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    madaling maging chickboy sa WEB! pati web of lies. :bwahaha:

ang totoong chickboy, magaling lumusot! parang "anino". :bwahaha:

huli na lulusot pa eh. pati pagkaka-edit, parang inosente. backtrack sa mga naunang wrong posts. hahaha
    Last edited by claRkEnt; June 22nd, 2009 at 11:25 AM.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    Ayan! lumabas na. second account ni Psylocke si Blutut!

Siya mismo, nalito! Nakalimutang log-out / log-in! :bwahaha:
    Huli! Dami talagang multiple accounts dtio

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    buti pa si GS... kaya idol ni shadow si GS eh. nagpapaka-totoo! :bwahaha:

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
My secretary asked for a kiss...