New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Thanks, kimpOy. I'll tell that to her. Pero in times like this, it is the first time that I see my friend so depressed to hell. I know she's the type na mayabang, mataray, mapanlait, walang pakialam sa mundo, sobrang confident. But this thing, I dont know bakit hindi nya malagpasan. Oh well, it has only been 3 days since they broke up...

I know the bf did the wrong thing but is it advisable that my friend wait for his coming back?

Pwede pa nga mangyari yan in the future, and that's a fact. Pero prayers do wonders. I hope and I believe.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Is it proper that my friend talk to the other girl and ask her to keep distant?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    No, I think thats not proper. Kung asawa na niya yung guy pwede pa. If the guy really loves your friend, then he will realize naman eh. The problem is kung gusto pa nung friend mo makipagbalikan by the time the guy wants her back. Help your friend nalang by keeping her busy. Go to parties, DC.org EBs hehe, etc. Just keep her busy and let time fly for her para hindi siya ma-depress. I think in time masosolve din ang problem.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bro, pinakamanagadang gawin ng friend mo...pabayaan nalang nya. kung mahal talaga ng guy yung friend mo, babalik yan. believe me...wag nga lang umasa ng husto yung friend mo. dapat mag entertain din sya ng suitors. baka kasi akala ng friend mo yung ex-bf nya yung pinaka gusto nya pero kung makakita sya ng ibang guy baka mag bago narin isip nya.

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    i think it is normal to be attracted to someone else when ur in a relationship. but u should know ur limits. so if the guy really loves ur friend he'll come back with a made up mind that his thing with that girl is just one of those "attractions", then ur friend MAY accept him if she has no doubts anymore.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I would agree to gretz....attraction is normal....if you love somebody SET THEM FREE, IF THEY GO BACK, THEN YOU KNOW THEY'RE YOURS....kung bf/gf pa lang, wala akong nakikitang problem....nung binata pa ako, ang motto namin sa panliligaw ng ng may bf...."e ano ngayon, bf pa lang naman ah!"....now kung may asawa na, iba ng usapan yun.

Ang tutuong relationship becomes sweeter and better as they last....as such kung nagiging bland ang relationship habang tumatagal....then there is a good chance na hindi rin iyun tatagal pagnaging mag-asawa na sila......better end it early.

my 2 cents.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    yeah, i agree. i also have a friend who had a boyfriend for ten years. the guy was attracted to another girl and broke it up with my friend. after a couple of months he came back to my friend realizing that she really is the love of his life. she forgave him and took him back and after a year they got married.

the guy probably just needed one last fling before getting married.

Originally posted by gretzy
    i think it is normal to be attracted to someone else when ur in a relationship. but u should know ur limits. so if the guy really loves ur friend he'll come back with a made up mind that his thing with that girl is just one of those "attractions", then ur friend MAY accept him if she has no doubts anymore.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup ganyan di yung opismate ko dati. nag break then balikan after that kasalan happily married na sila

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    explorer, that was what I told my friend, pabayaan na nya pero she sometimes couldn't control herself to think about it. Kasi naman, almost a decade na din sila. Pero sana nga bumalik na yung guy. Hesitant din sya tumanggap ng mga suitors, eh. Ewan ko ba dun.

gretzy, normal nga yung attraction but the thing was, hindi nakapag-control yung guy. He admitted to my friend na hindi nya na alam ang difference ng love sa infatuation.

wildthing, set them free nga. But you know what the guy told my friend, bakit hindi mo ako pinaglaban?. Duh?

roninblade, that was a nice and inspiring story. I'll tell that to my friend. Pero cyempre, wag pa din umasa.

I'll also tell my friend that it's so nice to have lotsa friends (like you guys). Wala kasi sya mashado kaibigan. Naka-focus lang sya lagi sa work, family and bf. Yun lang ang mundong ginagalawan nya kaya ngayon she's having a hard time coping up...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Aminin mo na kasing ikaw iyan. hehehehe. Para mas matulungan ka namin. :D

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast