New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    haynako ganyan naman mga girls e...

Una type nila ang mga bad boys... kasi maporma, astig, hindi boring, mas exciting kasama...

pero matapos sila gamitin, buntisin, lokohin ng mga bad boys,

then they will realize mas ok pala mga nice guys.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    well mr nice guy is a better option than a bad guy as long as he aint gay

I have this "kababata" from my lola's place, he's the adopted son of my auntie's in laws so kalaro ko sya when i was there for vacation. He grew up to be a hunk! nice built and handsome. kaya lang he likes to wear makeup when he was in college. after college may gf sya. pretty yun girl and well off. they have been together for like 3 years so yun girl got confused and started to ask my tita about his bf.

Tinanong nya kung bakit ganun daw si XXXX dahil hindi man lang daw sya pinagtangkaan. and my auntie cant tell her a thing since alam nila na tinatago na nung guy yun pagiging gay nya dun sa girl. kumbaga eh he's trying to make himself a man again. after nun i dont know kung ano nangyari pero it seems na mas malakas ang dugo ng pagiging gay nya.

i just pity the girl since i believe they already had plans to get married dahil gusto rin nung family ng girl yun guy.

it's really ironic since they though that i am the one who is gay when we were kids! nyahahaha!
    i just hope i wont end up with gay.. but so far kasi nice guys pa lang nadi date ko eh.. although sometimes naiisip ko what if they are rugged looking.. parang di bagay

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    haynako ganyan naman mga girls e...

Una type nila ang mga bad boys... kasi maporma, astig, hindi boring, mas exciting kasama...

pero matapos sila gamitin, buntisin, lokohin ng mga bad boys,

then they will realize mas ok pala mga nice guys.
    so true man! so true!

Quote Originally Posted by chilli View Post
    i just hope i wont end up with gay.. but so far kasi nice guys pa lang nadi date ko eh.. although sometimes naiisip ko what if they are rugged looking.. parang di bagay
    nyahahaha! naaalala ko si rustom padilla! hindi ko ma-imagine na may pelikula sya na action! nyahahahaha! malas lang ni carmina

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    there's a fine line between a guy being nice, harmless and friendly to girls and a guy being a good friend to girls coz he turns out to be gay.

A very fine line...

does the guy love shopping as much as u do? hehe

is he more vain and stylish than u?

haha

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    there's a fine line between a guy being nice, harmless and friendly to girls and a guy being a good friend to girls coz he turns out to be gay.

A very fine line...

haha
    nyahahaha! we have lots of gay friends and you sometimes cant tell which is which. yun iba mas nakakatakot pa sa itsura ng kargador. meron naman mga artistahin. and some really have feminine features! hindi mo masasabi na bading since they are prettier than most girls. this designer friend of ours told us that he had gf's in the past and some still dont know that he's gay considering he have a live in guy partner sa pad nya.

it is really nice to have a serious talk with them and know their side of the story. most of them were outcast from families and forced to earn their living at a young age. some still support their families even if they were literally kicked out from the house.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003

A very fine line...

haha
    i remember our barkada from college, this guy is really vain. likes nice clothes and sa lahat ng tropa namin sya lang ang may kikay kit! nyahahaha pero sya naman yun pinakababaero!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Hmm now you're scaring me...

pero well yeah true, sometimes yung girls saka nila nare realize na si Mr. Nice guy pala ang dapat sa kanila after sila iwanan, buntisin nga ni Mr. Bad boy.

kaya ikaw bad, Mr. Nice guy ka na lang

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Hmm now you're scaring me...

pero well yeah true, sometimes yung girls saka nila nare realize na si Mr. Nice guy pala ang dapat sa kanila after sila iwanan, buntisin nga ni Mr. Bad boy.

kaya ikaw bad, Mr. Nice guy ka na lang
    nice naman kami lahat dito eh!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    That's for me to find out :D

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    That's for me to find out :D
    ahem! you can start with me!

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
To Mr. Nice Guy