New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    why do people migrate?????say you migrated to the US or anywhere (no relatives), first problem will be the house/apartment.second maybe the job.You and your wife can't look for a job at the same time due to your children.Say the man finds a job, the money he is earning will still be a dollar to dollar.Then there goes the need to work for more than 8hrs to compensate and so on and so forth...just asking

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    better kasi na magtiis sa US kesa magtiis dito. well, if i didn't finish school and earning just around the minimum wage. heck, i'd migrate to the US given the chance. at least there, magsipag ka lang, kakain at kakain ang pamilya mo 3x a day. dito, and hirap maghanap ng trabaho. bagger lang sa supermarket, kelangan pa college level ka.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I dunno with them... sarap ng buhay dito sa Pinas (some of our relatives abroad are even planning to retire here).

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    most likely to have a better future for them??? or for their offsprings

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    some reasons:

-better income (at minimum wage, at least you can pay your overheads)
    -better future or opportunities
    -better environment (less crime or simply cleaner place)
    -clean start (maybe to forget some bad history)
    Last edited by ghosthunter; August 8th, 2007 at 06:37 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    seriously, para ibang experience daw. :D

pag kunwari nagsisimula pa lang ung pamilya (bagong kasal) mas ok atang mag migrate. pero pag-established ka na dito sa pinas, better stay here

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    we love to migrate because of adventuresta ang tao. pero sa pinoy ang main reason ay pangangailangan. mas may chance aasenso ang buhay sa state or canada...etc. specially kung may good skill or degree ka.

kung may pera ka lang din naman eh dito na sa atin syempre. .."sarap dito.." ..iyan eh kung may pera nga... ang question gaano ka daming pera yun?... well, basta't kaya mong gumastos sa ikakasaya mo!!..iyun yun..

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    seriously, the only problem in pinas is money.as long as you have the money and a business everything follows, good education for your siblings etc etc..mas maganda yatang maging pasyalan lang at source of income lang ibang bansa.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    I dunno with them... sarap ng buhay dito sa Pinas (some of our relatives abroad are even planning to retire here).
    Someone told me that it's better to be treated as a first-class citizen in a second-class country, than to be treated as a second-class citizen in a first-class country.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    at mas mura ang kotse don sa US,
    in absolute terms and in relation to income hehehe

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
why do people love to migrate???