New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    DO you think it is too much to say that nagging your BF or fiancee nowadays is the norm now?? I' asking this question cause my sister in law is soon going to wed the unluckiest guy I have ever met, her soon to be groom... or my soon to be BILAS....

I have seen most of the time that the girl is always in control of even small things, and when they argue, the guy just gives up...

WBR,

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    depende siguro sa situation..
    depende narin siguro sa pride ng lalake if papayagan nyang under da saya siya .

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Baka masochista yung lalaki. hehe. Some guys like being bossed around. Parang yung asawa ng friend ko. Puro amen lang

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy View Post
    DO you think it is too much to say that nagging your BF or fiancee nowadays is the norm now?? I' asking this question cause my sister in law is soon going to wed the unluckiest guy I have ever met, her soon to be groom... or my soon to be BILAS....

I have seen most of the time that the girl is always in control of even small things, and when they argue, the guy just gives up...

WBR,

uso yata ngayon yan. karamihang lalaki na inlaws namin e under. hehehe. pero samin mga lalaki wala pa naman. mas dominante yata dugo namin e. pag nasa right age na ako at mag aasawa na. hindi ko papayagan na lagi ako i nag. or else............ di ko sya ipaglalaba.
    Last edited by LexTer; April 15th, 2008 at 07:44 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    maybe it is just the way he loves her... but i must warn the girl not to abuse the guy.. just like any animal, even how tame can still bite and hurt if provoked

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    maybe it is just the way he loves her... but i must warn the girl not to abuse the guy.. just like any animal, even how tame can still bite and hurt if provoked

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    [quote=LexTer;1053589mas dominante yata dugo namin e. pag nasa right age na ako at mag aasawa na. hindi ko papayagan na lagi ako i nag. or else............ di ko sya ipaglalaba. [/quote]

ahhmm kuya lex ilan ba raw tinangka mong asawahin..? haha

joke only

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I was dating the same type of girls years ago. Saw her two or 3 times again this year. Disaster talaga mga ganung girls. If your sister-in-law is the "in control" type, eto parang lalake. Mayabang, maingay, parang palengkero (mura ng mura na malutong). Kahit pretty turn off talaga to. I imagine myself having *** with her di ko nakayanan. Iwasan nyo mga ganyang chic, sakit lang sa ulo. Yan yung mga "feeling" types yan din yung mga minsan sobrang strong ng personality kala nila lagi silang tama.

EDIT: Pati pala when we were in a restaurant, tagal nung water nya. Sinungitan nya pati yung waiter di man lang sinabi ng maayos. Ok that's bad service but there's a thousand ways to do it right. After that binura ko na number nya and will never ever see her again. Disaster lagi parang may kasamang palengkera.
    Last edited by Lucius; April 16th, 2008 at 01:21 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Baka naman bumabawi in ways they don't really want anybody to know

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ayaw ko yan :oops: magugulatin ako eh, baka madunggol ko nguso niya. tama si lex pag sobra siya sa kaka-nag, di ko lalabhan ng maige mga damit nya at di ko siya isasahog sa lulutuin ko.....

but seriously as long as she has a point when nagging it's acceptable and as much as possible not in public places. it's give and take as many are saying not always amen, amen dapat marunong din siyang magulat at sumunod once si husband naman ang gustong magpa-init......ng bunganga

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
For men: do you agree to be nag by your soon to be wife most of the time??