New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Hello mga katsikot. Nagbabakasakali lang ako na makakuha ng idea. Planning to have a kiddie party for my 2year old. Naghahanap kami ng recommended branch around manila, preferably around Makati. Baka may nakatry na sa inyo
    Ito ang preferred namin.
    -good for around 30-50 pax.
    -maganda ang service, organized
    -magaling ang host
    -mejo Malinis na party area

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    A nephew of mine had her birthday celebratd on the McDonalds branch in Timog . They closed out the second floor for it to serve as the party area.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sphinxz View Post
    Hello mga katsikot. Nagbabakasakali lang ako na makakuha ng idea. Planning to have a kiddie party for my 2year old. Naghahanap kami ng recommended branch around manila, preferably around Makati. Baka may nakatry na sa inyo
    Ito ang preferred namin.
    -magaling ang host

Thanks
    you can try contacting McDonalds Greenbelt, or McDonalds Makati Cinema Square. If during weekends, you can also try McDonalds dela Costa.
    all of them have party areas that they close.
    budget i think is between 10-15k. all in.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ito ang preferred namin.
    -magaling ang host

Thanks
    you can try contacting McDonalds Greenbelt, or McDonalds Makati Cinema Square. If during weekends, you can also try McDonalds dela Costa.
    all of them have party areas that they close.
    budget i think is between 10-15k. all in.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    The procedure para mas clear sa iyo kung magkano aabot is to visit the branch. They prefer walk in na clients sa ganyan kasi papipiliin ka kung ano giveaways, party theme, cake, and your choice of food for the adults and kids.

They will also check their calendar kung available yung place sa preferred date mo.

One na nag agree na kayo ng manager on the details they will ask you to pay the reservation fee

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I've been to a party at McDonald's Greenbelt. It was okay because parking is convenient and your guests can go to the mall after. Avoid branches that are congested and parking is hard.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I've been to a party at McDonald's Greenbelt. It was okay because parking is convenient and your guests can go to the mall after. Avoid branches that are congested and parking is hard.
    Speaking of which --- are the prices for birthday parties in McD's (or Jollibee) consistent across all branches? Do mall based branches charge more than their non-mall based counterparts (that have inadequate parking and heavy traffic)?

OT: Once you've made your reservations, pakiusapan mo naman yung host/emcee na itigil na niya yung FIND-ME-500/1000 peso bill na party game, after which the host/emcee will tell everyone na "gift" na yung nakolekta niyang 'funds'. I know it's a joke, but it's very old, and it ain't necessarily funny. :D
    Last edited by ess; August 4th, 2015 at 02:09 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    ^ hahaha hit or miss talaga ang emcee. Minsan ok minsan hindi.

Make your reservation early kasi madalas ubos na ang slot kapag mall branch kinuha mo.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Maraming salamat sa mga info. Balak ko muna kumuha ng branches na recommended. Call them for availability and if available, punta sa venue for ocular then discuss na.
    Yup, minsan talaga may magagaling na hosts. Though mahirap malaman unless may first hand experience ka at alam mo yung name nya para marecommend sa iba. Hehe

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    Speaking of which --- are the prices for birthday parties in McD's (or Jollibee) consistent across all branches? Do mall based branches charge more than their non-mall based counterparts (that have inadequate parking and heavy traffic)?
    Not sure lang if the price is not fixed.

Maraming salamat sa mga info. Balak ko muna kumuha ng branches na recommended. Call them for availability and if available, punta sa venue for ocular then discuss na.
    Yup, minsan talaga may magagaling na hosts. Though mahirap malaman unless may first hand experience ka at alam mo yung name nya para marecommend sa iba. Hehe
    If celebrant is a girl, I like the Hello Kitty theme at Jollibee I've attended two parties at Jollibee BGC (beside shell along 32nd street) and it was okay too. 2nd floor for parties so you have some privacy. There's enough parking siguro on weekends. And there's no traffic din in BGC.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mc Donalds Greenbelt is fine per my experience (attended several at this venue already). The last kiddie party i attended there was not even for a kid but for an officemate.

Rockwell Powerplant would have been okay but their private area is too small.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mc Donalds Greenbelt is fine per my experience (attended several at this venue already). The last kiddie party i attended there was not even for a kid but for an officemate.

Rockwell Powerplant would have been okay but their private area is too small.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast