New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Here is an interesting thread I saw in another forum. A pinay girl has two kids with a pinoy here and they're having marital issues due to tight finances as the husband doesn't seem to be able to provide enough for the family. She chats up an American and they decide to be together. She moves to the US and marries him. After a year, she brings over her kids but realizes that she misses her pinoy partner so now she is planning on divorcing her American husband as soon as her kids get US citizenship so she can file for divorce with the American and petition her pinoy partner.

People like her sure gives the rest of us a bad name. Here's the thread.

married for US citizenship - Page 3 | Love - Dilemmas | PinoyExchange

It's been an interesting read and quite insightful for me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    here's one that also has the same theme...

old guy i work with meets a pinay dh in singapore. they get together and as things go pinay is married with kids. pinay tells old guy it is not a problem as she can get an annulment. so he shells out the money for the process, and while he was at it also builds a house for her and her family in the philippines, and also forks out more money for a tricycle for oldest son and a sari-sari store for the daughter. marriage to pinoy husband is annulled, with the pinoy husband agreeing to the deal in exchange for "compensation". pinay is now in the UK, and planning to get youngest child later.

old guy is an asshole, he deserves her. haha!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Madami ganyang kwento sa mga kababayan natin sa Chicago. Kahit bagong kasal pa hihiwalay na para lang sa citizenship akala siguro masarap sa US. Un iba naman nadala nalang ng lungkot o tukso.

Edit : pero lakas ng loob niya humingi ng payo. Nakatira na ata to ng marijuana
    Last edited by Calistro; January 16th, 2014 at 01:51 PM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    meron naman.. nagpapabayad talaga para pakasalan for the citizenship.. then divorce after a few months.. di lang sa US may ganyan.. kahit sa Australia.. although naghihigpit na sa Australia sa mga ganyan..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    meron naman.. nagpapabayad talaga para pakasalan for the citizenship.. then divorce after a few months.. di lang sa US may ganyan.. kahit sa Australia.. although naghihigpit na sa Australia sa mga ganyan..
    I don't think it's as common there as it is in the US. And yes, Australia has really tightened their immigration laws to prevent these incidents which I totally agree with.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    Here is an interesting thread I saw in another forum. A pinay girl has two kids with a pinoy here and they're having marital issues due to tight finances as the husband doesn't seem to be able to provide enough for the family. She chats up an American and they decide to be together. She moves to the US and marries him. After a year, she brings over her kids but realizes that she misses her pinoy partner so now she is planning on divorcing her American husband as soon as her kids get US citizenship so she can file for divorce with the American and petition her pinoy partner.

People like her sure gives the rest of us a bad name. Here's the thread.

married for US citizenship - Page 3 | Love - Dilemmas | PinoyExchange

It's been an interesting read and quite insightful for me.
    Sumakit ulo ko sa thread na ito ah... ampch dapat i-tsikot SC police yung TS.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Got a guy friend who got denied his permanent residency application..10 days before his visa expire nakakita sya ng pinay na mapapakasalan .babayaran nya yung pinay ng $20k for 2yrs until makuha nya yung PR...bayaran ranging from as low a 15k to 40k..madami gumagawa dito

Intially 2 yrs temopary visa then after that saka lang mabibigyan ng PR...then for citizenship 5yrs naman

So pwede na sila mag divorce after 2yrs.

Sent from Toyota Chatswood
    Last edited by ozcity; January 19th, 2014 at 04:05 PM.