New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    The title says it all..

What if naka-encounter ka ng taong sa paniniwala lang niya "nabubuhay" ika nga?
    What if that person wants to make his or her perspective become a reality?

Kumbaga parang gusto niyang yun palagi ang nasusunod.. Although siyempre may point siya, pero hindi naman porket may point siya, yun na ang palaging susundin. Dapat maging sensitive din tayo sa mga pananaw ng ibang tao di ba?

What if kahit anong explain mo, the person still chooses to believe in his own belief and not be sensitive to others?

How can you explain to this person na may mali rin siya? Na hindi porket paniwala niya, yun dapat ang gawin?

And the worst part of it all,

What if the person tells other people na ganoon nga nangyari, kumbaga sabihin na nating naghahanap ng "supporters" edi napasama pa tuloy ikaw? Eh ang totoo naman, objectively, ay ikaw ang tama?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    if he won't listen to me, then i'll just move on. we all have to accept the fact that not everyone will accept what you say, that's how it is. likewise, he can't expect you to follow him. it's all about respect

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    But sir what about...
    What if the person tells other people na ganoon nga nangyari, kumbaga sabihin na nating naghahanap ng "supporters" edi napasama pa tuloy ikaw? Eh ang totoo naman, objectively, ay ikaw ang tama?
    But then again, iba iba talaga ang tao.. We have to know them for us to know how to deal with them kumbaga.. I'm lucky na madali akong mag let go kapag may problema and quickly move-on, I just pray for the person, I know he/she will be guided kung di ko man ma-explain ang lahat.. I guess this is a challenge for me.. I believe challenges are blessings in disguise..

To be able to smile after a problem like the one I've quoted is something like a miracle, for me..
    Last edited by Chikselog; April 4th, 2010 at 12:56 AM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Worse are those who ask for your advice and not even listen to what you have to say, and then insist they're right?

You'd think they're after a healthy argument, so you rebut... And then they'd get mad at you for arguing with them.

Aaargh!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    chikselog,

i know where you're coming from since i've had to deal with similar situations. you can never explain to everybody that you're right and that he's wrong. as long as you know that you're right, and you did the right thing, that's all that matters.

now if it's a matter of personal safety then that's another story. but if it's just an ego thing, or a pride thing, let it go. you'll be a better person if you learn how to deal with these situations. and judging by your post above, i believe you're on the right track.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    are you pertaining to the noynoy fanatics here?

my classic example for this kind of people are kris aquino and boy abunda. look at how kris aquino puppets boy abunda, all for the sake of "friendship". mali na nga kinakampihan pa din. bottomline - money and power.

nakakabwiset talaga mga taong ganyan. they think the world owes them sh!t and it revolves around them. when i encounter people like these, my prepared response to them always goes, "well, good for you then" sabay talikod

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Mypzi View Post
    Worse are those who ask for your advice and not even listen to what you have to say, and then insist they're right?

You'd think they're after a healthy argument, so you rebut... And then they'd get mad at you for arguing with them.

Aaargh!
    May alam din ako na ganito hehe.. Kaya I don't bother talking to that person.. Kinukwento niya sa iba yung story na pabor sa kanya ika nga.. Sa istorya niya siya lagi ang kinakawawa.. Naghahanap siya ng kakampi.. No sense talking to that kind of person unless he wants to be open-minded and accept the truth and be objective..

Quote Originally Posted by moejun2 View Post
    chikselog,

i know where you're coming from since i've had to deal with similar situations. you can never explain to everybody that you're right and that he's wrong. as long as you know that you're right, and you did the right thing, that's all that matters.

now if it's a matter of personal safety then that's another story. but if it's just an ego thing, or a pride thing, let it go. you'll be a better person if you learn how to deal with these situations. and judging by your post above, i believe you're on the right track.
    +1 to this.. Lilipas at lilipas rin naman yun.. And for me challenge lang talaga ito.. Since kakailanganin ko rin mag-deal sa different kinds of people kapag magtatrabaho na ako.. Hehe..

Quote Originally Posted by xoom View Post
    are you pertaining to the noynoy fanatics here?

my classic example for this kind of people are kris aquino and boy abunda. look at how kris aquino puppets boy abunda, all for the sake of "friendship". mali na nga kinakampihan pa din. bottomline - money and power.

nakakabwiset talaga mga taong ganyan. they think the world owes them sh!t and it revolves around them. when i encounter people like these, my prepared response to them always goes, "well, good for you then" sabay talikod
    Hahaha! Pwede rin =))..
    But I agree with the boy-kris thing.. Imposible namang kahit kailan di na nainis si boy abunda sa mga biglang sabat ni kris.. Nagsasalita pa biglang sisingit.. And kapag may issue naman si kris todo tanggol agad si boy..

OT: Hehe.. Kaya sa kabilang thread, kris aquino ang most hated showbiz personality ko
    Last edited by Chikselog; April 4th, 2010 at 11:52 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Si Abnoy very one-sided. Retarded kasi. Same with his supporters.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Si Abnoy very one-sided. Retarded kasi. Same with his supporters.
    Lucius, parang may kilala akong ganyan.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by crave View Post
    Lucius, parang may kilala akong ganyan.
    Ang dami dito nyan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
How do you deal with one sided people?