New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    one-sided people are the easiest to expoit. think

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hayaan mo nalang sila. If they ask for your advice, then tell them yours, if they still insist to go into their way, let them ... it won't affect you anyways. If it will, then it's a different story.

I have encountered a lot of one-sided people. I just tell them what I have in my mind and say in the end, " what's the point of arguing, we have different perspectives, I have said what I`m going to say and you have said yours, it's finished " . No arguments, no bashings no anything.

As long as you have said what you need to say, it's done, let them decide if they're going to go with your perspective or choose another one on their own.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Hayaan mo nalang sila. If they ask for your advice, then tell them yours, if they still insist to go into their way, let them ... it won't affect you anyways. If it will, then it's a different story.

I have encountered a lot of one-sided people. I just tell them what I have in my mind and say in the end, " what's the point of arguing, we have different perspectives, I have said what I`m going to say and you have said yours, it's finished " . No arguments, no bashings no anything.

As long as you have said what you need to say, it's done, let them decide if they're going to go with your perspective or choose another one on their own.

Iyon nga yata ang masama,- the person was initially asking for your advice. And, it ended up that both of you are defending your sides of the fence.... :hysterical:

9606:hippie:

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    obstinate/stubborn people are also the best friends you could ever have. kahit mali ka, kakampihan ka pa rin nila.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hayaan mo na lang sila. They can get miserable living with that kind of inflexibility and somewhat "bossy" atittude.. Kung minsan, mahirap idn yan i correct lalo na kapag lumaki ang tao na ganun na ang paniniwala nya..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I press the IGNORE button everytime they come calling. Saves you time and your sanity.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Mypzi View Post
    Worse are those who ask for your advice and not even listen to what you have to say, and then insist they're right?

You'd think they're after a healthy argument, so you rebut... And then they'd get mad at you for arguing with them.

Aaargh!
    nangyari na sa akin yan, what is worst is that best friend ko pa... but we didn't end up in a friendship break-up. pero i feel sorry that my friend don't actually listens to what i've said, even though the advice that i gave to her is from the bible... I'm sorry God...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
How do you deal with one sided people?