New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    [SIZE=3]I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]-DavidBissonette [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]-Sacha Guitry [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]-Hemant Joshi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]-Socrates [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Woman inspires us to do great things, and prevents us from achieving them. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]-Dumas [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want? [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]-Sigmund Freud[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]-Anonymous [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays." [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]-Henny Youngman [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years." [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]-Sam Kinison[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]"There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage." [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]-James Holt McGavran[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]"I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me, and the second one didn't." [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]-Patrick Murray[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it, [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]2. When ever you're right, shut up. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]-Nash [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once... [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]You know what I did before I getting married? Anything I wanted to. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]-Henny Youngman [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]-Rodney Dangerfield [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]-MiltonBerle [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]-MINAVER KAKKOO [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted". Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the sam e thing: "You can have mine." [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!" [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Second Guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive." [/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    philosopher . . . hahaha!!!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Thanks for the good early-morning laugh..... I'll share these with my better(bitter) half....

2001:weathermanf2:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    love the Rodney Dangerfield one!! :bwahaha:

i miss that guy

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    [SIZE=3]Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it, [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]2. When ever you're right, shut up. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]-Nash

so true!!!
    [/SIZE]

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :lol: yeah! RODNEY DANGERFIELD.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Thanks! I'll send this link to my wife

And then run for cover!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    MBeige: I'll look for your name in the obituaries hehehehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wehehehe, saka ko na ise send sa asawa ko to, ipon muna ako ng lakas ng loob :D

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Divorce Statistics and Facts | What Affects Divorce Rates in the U.S.?

DIVORCE STATISTICS: OVER 115 STUDIES, FACTS AND RATES FOR 2020

If you spend enough time perusing the internet, you’ll find no shortage of studies, statistics, facts about divorce.

There seems to be a study looking into almost every possible factor that might affect marriages and lead to divorce. These studies have yielded some extremely interesting and – in some cases – downright shocking information about divorce in both the United States and the rest of the world.

Just in case you don’t have 20 hours to spare (it may or may not have taken this long to create this list), we have compiled a nearly exhaustive list with every divorce statistic, study, and fact that we could find. As we move into 2022, our San Diego divorce lawyer team has provided everything you need to know – and quite possibly more- about divorce.

COVID-19 PANDEMIC DIVORCE STATISTICS

As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and varying states of lockdowns all over the United States and the World, we may be in for the largest single-year increase in divorce in decades. We will keep track of any reports and data that come out over the next year and report here.

What we know so far

- Jurisdictions all over the world and in nearly every city in the U.S. have reported significant increases in domestic violence.

- Relationships experiencing problems are likely being stressed to the point of breaking by factors such as the lockdown, financial strain and political discord.

- We won’t have a full picture of the fallout until 2021 at the earliest.

US DIVORCE RATE
    US divorce and marriage rates by year

1.) In 2019(the latest data available) the marriage rate in the United States was 6.1 per 1,000 total population.

2.) In the same year, the divorce rate was the U.S. is 2.7 per 1,000 population (with 44 states and D.C. reporting) This is known as the “crude divorce rate”. Although useful for describing changes in divorce rates over time, the crude divorce rate does not provide accurate information on the percentage of first marriages that end in divorce.

3.) As of 2019, both marriage rates AND divorce rates in the US are decreasing – with the marriage rate dropping from 8.2 per 1,ooo people in 2000 to 6.1 and the divorce rate from 4.0 in 2000 to 2.7. Recent studies have shown that millennials are choosing to wait longer to get married and staying married longer and are the main driver in the decline of both the marriage and divorce rate in the US.

4.) Currently, the divorce rate per 1000 married women is 16.9. Many experts feel that this is a much more accurate measure of true divorce rate than the crude rate.

5.) The divorce rate per 1000 married women is nearly double that of 1960, but down from the all-time high of 22.6 in the early 1980s.

6.) Almost 50 percent of all marriages in the United States will end in divorce or separation.

7.) Researchers estimate that 41 percent of all first marriages end in divorce.

8.) 60 percent of second marriages end in divorce.

9.) 73 percent of all third marriages end in divorce.

10.) The United States has the 6th highest divorce rate in the world. Here is a chart of the top twenty:
    - - - - -

Ang haba pa kayo na mag cLick sa Link. Pero grabe ito data, evidence na marriage is a gift, a purpose bakit kayo dapat magkasama.

As usuaL tsikoteers, Learn from the mistakes of others. Paano kung isaLi pa jan yung nagstay married dahiL sa anak???? ILan na Lang ang tunay na masaya????

Dami waste sa day of marriage. Just too rehearse, too fake, so emotionaL at madami mukha kwarta hahaha. You aLL did that for nothing. Fcuking 50%!!! Tapos ang daming mga atat.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
on MARRIAGE