New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    ok po ba na basan ang isang girl na mahal mo or bigyan siya ng love poem??may ma i susuggest po ba kayo na magandang poem na ibigay sa kanya,,gusto ko po kasi yung girl na friend ko na yun eh,and malapit na din po birthday niya eh,,ano din po yung magandng gift para sa kanya help naman po

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Ok yan paminsan-minsan, para ma-surprise mo yung girl. Maganda yang basahin pagkatapos mo syang bigyan ng 1 dozen red roses, right after nyo mag-dinner (maganda kung candle-lit dinner, wag lang masyadong madilim at baka hindi mo na mabasa yung poem he he he)...

How Do I Love Thee? - by Elizabeth Barrett BrowningHow do I love thee? Let me count the ways.I love thee to the depth and breadth and heightMy soul can reach, when feeling out of sightFor the ends of Being and ideal Grace. I love thee to the level of everyday'sMost quiet need, by sun and candlelight. I love thee freely, as men strive for Right; I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise. I love thee with the passion put to useIn my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith. I love thee with a love I seemed to loseWith my lost saints, --I love thee with the breath, Smiles, tears, of all my life! --and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death.
    Love Sonnet 18 – by William Shakespeare

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?Thou art more lovely and more temperate:Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,And summer's lease hath all too short a date:Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;And every fair from fair sometime declines,By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd;But thy eternal summer shall not fadeNor lose possession of that fair thou owest;Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade,When in eternal lines to time thou growest:So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,So long lives this and this gives life to thee.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    oo naman why not.sweet nga diba?bakit kaya hindi ka nalang gumawa ng sarili mong poem para sa howe mo?I think mas ma appreciate niya un kung kaw gumawa.

Pero kung gsto mo ng author, Pablo Neruda try mo favorite ko yan. Lamo naman kaming mga babae minsan pareho ang mga gusto.

Sonnet XVII -Pablo Neruda

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where,
    I love you simply, without problems or pride:
    I love you in this way because I don?t know any other way of loving
    but this, in which there is no I or you,
    so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand,
    so intimate that when I fall asleep it is your eyes that close."

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Ito isang suggestion ko na short poem:

Thank you for the love you are giving me,
    For the joy you are bringing me.
    But most of all,
    Thank you for bringing
    Yourself into my life.

By: Karen Skonicki

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by adventure View Post
    ok po ba na basan ang isang girl na mahal mo or bigyan siya ng love poem??may ma i susuggest po ba kayo na magandang poem na ibigay sa kanya,,gusto ko po kasi yung girl na friend ko na yun eh,and malapit na din po birthday niya eh,,ano din po yung magandng gift para sa kanya help naman po
    ok lang yan sir. unless na tulad sya nung girl na once pinagbigyan ko ng poem. nabaduyan sakin. gawa mo na lang sya nung galing sa puso mo.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Ito pa isang magandang poem:

I love you,
    For the part of me
    That you bring out;
    I love you for putting your hand
    Into my heaped-up heart
    and passing over
    All foolish, weak things
    That you can't help
    Dimly seeing there,
    And for drawing out into the light
    All the beautiful belongings
    that no one else had looked
    quite far enough to find...
    Love
    -- Roy Croft

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Ito pa po isang poem na share ko:

...Bid me love, and I will give
    A loving heart to thee.

A heart as soft, a heart as kind,
    A heart as sound and free
    As in the whole world thou canst find,
    That heart I'll give to thee...

Thou art my life, my love, my heart,
    The very eyes of me,
    And hast command of every part,
    To live and die for thee.

By: Robert Herrick

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gift?hmmm lets see...

Flowers?May magic yan sa girl kahit na sabihin nilang ayaw nila, hindi totoo un..hehehe.. Pwede mong bigyan ng malaking card tapos pasulatin mo mga frends nya.or gawa ka ng video na nag greet frends and or family niya den edit edit mo nalang sa flashplayer na mas maayos..Wala ka masyado ispend,thoughful and sweet pa..diba? Good luck

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Treat her for an intimate dinner! It doesnt have to be a five star resto but to make it more interesting, while waiting for your food, why not read to her the poem that you chose. Sounds baduy pero wag ka, kikiliging definitely yung girl nun! Tapos sabay bigay nung flowers na nauna na sa resto na ibinilin mo sa waiter... Uy... Ako nga kinikilig kase it happend to me before!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Even though my heart keeps breaking
    Don't you know that I'll be waiting
    Here for you Then when you return
    When will you return
    I hope you see I'm dedicated
    Look how long that I have waited
    If you come back then you will find
    A different person If you change your mind
    Last edited by oldblue; October 10th, 2007 at 01:43 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
love poems