New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pnay_fickle_minded
    i prefer live-in first.... dami nagseseperate pag kinasal na eh... at least ud have a chance of getting to know more of each other... may chance pa kayo kumalas if things didnt work out... saka na cguro marriage pag financially, physically, and emotionally stable na... but the prob is, papayagan ba ako ng parents ko if ever??? :cry:
    ok tong comment na toh ah, reminds me some of my past live-in GF. Kung gusto ng Kasal, ok lang. Kung gusto ng live-in, ok pa din. basta whatever satisfies her, satisfies me. ganun lang naman ka simple yun eh. Saka sa experiences ko, hindi naman napagusapan na "hey, live-in muna tayo ha" bigla bigla na lang, andun na mga gamit ko sa apartment nya at magkatabi na kami matulog at ginagawa na ang buhay mag-asawa without that piece of signed paper.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    sa panahon ngayon, people are more into the "quality" of life. kasal nga kayo, away naman araw gabi. yung iba tagal na nag live-in at ok na ok sila, pero ba't nung ikasal sila, parang aso't pusa na? so i guess eh, kung saan ka masaya e suportahan ta ka :mrgreen:
    personally, para sa akin, walang quality of life kung hindi kayo kasal. because quality means going to a really comprehensive process, and able to pass a certain standard. and for me, that process is marriage, and standard is not the standard of men, but by God. And you know what? God's standard is so low that almost everyone can pass it, no brainer. You just have to believe in God and always live your life in prayer.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Amen ako jan preytoryan. 8)

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    heheh pakner... mahilig ka siguro magsubo ng ostya.... :mrgreen:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by preytoryan
    heheh pakner... mahilig ka siguro magsubo ng ostya.... :mrgreen:
    nah, mahilig lang ako magpaluhod :lol:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by preytoryan
    sa panahon ngayon, people are more into the "quality" of life. kasal nga kayo, away naman araw gabi. yung iba tagal na nag live-in at ok na ok sila, pero ba't nung ikasal sila, parang aso't pusa na? so i guess eh, kung saan ka masaya e suportahan ta ka :mrgreen:
    personally, para sa akin, walang quality of life kung hindi kayo kasal. because quality means going to a really comprehensive process, and able to pass a certain standard. and for me, that process is marriage, and standard is not the standard of men, but by God. And you know what? God's standard is so low that almost everyone can pass it, no brainer. You just have to believe in God and always live your life in prayer.
    halleluyah :wink:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    God's standard is so low that almost everyone can pass it, no brainer.
    OT: I have to disagree with this statement. God's standard is perfection because He himself is perfect. Diba sabi nga sa Romans "The wages of sin is death" I don't think anyone in Tsikot can say na wala silang kasalanan. Sa Old Testament, God required the people to be perfect, to follow the law, but since man failed in this aspect, God sent His son to do the work for us. It is the Son of God that makes us perfect in God's eyes kasi siya yung nag-take ng place at nagbayad para sa mga kasalanan natin lahat. Our job is to believe in Jesus Christ and follow His ways. No one can go to the Father except through Jesus. :D

Having said that, deins ako ok sa live-in. Mahirap na arrangement yan. It's like having a marriage with a fire exit. when things get too hot, either party can just up and leave. Marriage is not supposed to be like this. Once you're in it, wala nang atrasan. The relationship between Jesus and the Church (the believers, not the building :D ) was described as a marriage in the Bible. JC is the groom, we are the bride. How would you feel if God said, "live-in na lang tayo" tapos kung napikon na si God sa mga kasalanan natin, he'll abandon us all of a sudden? :cry: That just wouldn't be right, IMHO.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    korek ka diyan ke kevin. No to live In!!!:D

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ownertype,

anti-live-in ka talaga haa..!!

ako live-in lang di na ko magpapakasal..ahehehe..:mrgreen:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky
    OK lang kahit anong set-up basta parehong may consent..... dito sa US walang problema dyan..... open minded kasi mga tao dito at hindi sila ganon ka-tsismosa. Personal life is personal ika nga.

Personally being a Filipino kung live-in lang ang kayang i-offer sa yo ng isang lalaki, hindi sya worth it. Ewan ko ba, parang agrabyado kasi ang babae sa "live-in" set up. Ganito pala ang outlook kapag may anak kang babae 8)
    Sapul mo Macky, may anak din akong babae kaya ganun din ang interpretation ko sa live-in. 8)

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
LIVING-IN OR MARRIAGE