Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pros & cons without morals thrown in...

live-in.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mantoy
    as long as you love the guy/girl, live-in arrangement is okay if ur reason of not jumping into marriage is purely for financial reasons. but if ur reason is to have an easy way out when things don't go as you want, then i don't approve of it.

my 2 centavos. :wink:
    very well said mantoy 8)

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    The Bible says we should marry so that we don't sin in this regard.

Tough one, but it's the right thing to do.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kasal muna, una kaslanan ang live-in, pangalawa kawawa naman ang girl kung gagawin testingan

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    Quote Originally Posted by mantoy
    as long as you love the guy/girl, live-in arrangement is okay if ur reason of not jumping into marriage is purely for financial reasons. but if ur reason is to have an easy way out when things don't go as you want, then i don't approve of it.

my 2 centavos. :wink:
    very well said mantoy 8)
    agree din ako, and living in is indeed a good way of getting to know ur partner.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pero bakit parang sa ibang traditions ayaw ng ganito..

hinde ba masama ito? :roll:

7. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    i prefer live-in first.... dami nagseseperate pag kinasal na eh... at least ud have a chance of getting to know more of each other... may chance pa kayo kumalas if things didnt work out... saka na cguro marriage pag financially, physically, and emotionally stable na... but the prob is, papayagan ba ako ng parents ko if ever??? :cry:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    agree din ako, and living in is indeed a good way of getting to know ur partner.
    and if what you get to know is not to your liking, paano na? separate?

why not change the question. how about "why not get to know each other well before jumping into bed?" or "do i love her/him enough that i will spend the rest of my life with her/him?"

i believe a live-in relationship is one of the most selfish relationships. it offers an easy way out. it gives either party the reason not to be faithful, to wander about and "test" other relationships. dahilan kasi nyan eh "sus, live-in lang naman kami, libre pa ako". is this the kind of life you want?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    well, kung ganun man ang outlook nila sa living-in, then why live-in pa di ba kung may balak man kayong maging unfaithful... depende naman sa reasons and purpose nyo bakit kayo naglilive-in eh... one of the reasons is security... gusto makasiguro sa isa't isa... minsan, financial instability, di pa talaga kaya ng budget... depends nga sa reason nyo... IMHO

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    don't know why, pero yung mga kakilala kung nag live-in, di rin sila ang nagkatuluyan, tapos nakipag live in uli sa ibang partner, tsk, trial and error yata ginawa eh.
    But i totally disagree sa live in, kasi main reason eh takot sila na baka pag kasal eh parang nakatali na sila, I mean kung sa lalake dapat ini intindi na niya yung magiging
    situation ng babae, kasi sa pinoy di magandang tignan sa babae na may ka live in pero pag sa lalake ay ok lang, maawa naman siya sa partner niya, kung lalake ka talaga eh panagutan mo na yung pagsasama niyo sa isang bubong.:|

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
LIVING-IN OR MARRIAGE