New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    i'm a student in a certain university. i became involved with this classmate of mine when i first approached her in the library because i was looking for someone to talk to. after a few days, i asked her number and she gave it without hesitation whatsoever. i took her number because i had the feeling that she liked me as well considering that she wants me to be always with her every time there was an opportunity. aside from that, when we are inside the classroom or library, she keeps on staring at me without any reason at all and then the moment i look at her in return, she gives that very very sweet smile. she even texts me everyday in order to know my whereabouts and activities up to now. she always starts with these usual text messaging lines, "Gcing kpa?", San kna?, "Kumain kna ng lunch ha", "magpahinga kna", "kita nlng tau bukas ha", "ano gawa m?" "San k park? 3rd flr aq carpark", “Dto nko” and the like. she always gives me the latest news about her condition every time she's sick. she frequently asks me to accompany her in the library. after parking my tsikot in front of hers, she immediately gets out of her tsikot and accompanies me in going to the library or classroom. she even waits for me, for long period of time, when i'm caught in traffic jam. when we were going to a certain mall, she told me that she wants to be my passenger. there were a lot of times when she'll just text, from out of the blue me for me to fetch her at our carpark which i admittedly did.
    actually, she has a lot of suitors. one of them is very very persistent. during one school day, that guy went to the room in order to give gifts. before that instance, she told me to wait for her after class. but when i got out of the room, i saw that guy with her. out of anger, i left her that day. i sent her a text message to know the status of that guy but she replied that, actually, she was waiting for me but i was the one who went out of the campus as fast as i could in order to avoid her. i told her that, anyway, your busy with him and that my presence is no longer needed. she apologized as a result of what i said. i really don't know why she said sorry because i know, for a fact, that i am not in any position to ask that question.

Actually, up to now, she still sends me those text messages. it is, as if, i'm a young boy being searched by my parents. we're still together frequently. she's my one and only text mate up to now. before i forget, a month has already passed.
    my friends tell me frequently that i should inquire about my status. is that right? could you kindly assess the situation that i'm in right now? it's really hard because there are times when i think that i'm falling for her.
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    question is,.. do you like her or kinda not like her becoz of her stalker type of attitude.

i just can't figure out what's what... if you like her ... go ahead...

by the looks of it, you somehow got jealous, which means you like her in some sort..

uso pa ba ang harana....marahil ikaw ay nagtataka..sino ba 'tong mukhang gago..nagkandarapa sa pagkanta at sisintonado sa kaba...:old::

HIT IT BRO!!! what are you waiting for.... explore and be adventurous... don't spoil the fun...

anyway, goodluck bro...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sa kuwento mo, mukhang may "attraction" nga yung girl sa iyo. Go for it! Bago may sumunggab pang iba......

Update mo na lang kami kung ano na nangyari. Good luck!

Oh, by the way.......welcome to Tsikot. Ayos ang bwena mano thread mo.
    Last edited by chua_riwap; October 4th, 2008 at 05:26 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    You are in the "friend zone".

She definitely like you....and just waiting for your move.

Go ahead...and good luck

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *TS, hinde ko alam kung torpe ka or ikaw ang nagpapakipot? hehehe

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    What you should do is kiss her. It will answer all your questions and doubts.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Make a move she is just waiting for you, unless you are not attracted to her.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Wag ka nang magpa-cute, he he he! It's a one in a million chance, but be gentle.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I think she likes you. But, you'll never know until you.....

6808:frenchyf1:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
i'm really confused with this lady...help me..