New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Our dear departed loved ones left us with memories, questions and wishes. If you have a chance to talk or communicate with them, what questions, expressions or feelings are you going to convey to them? I miss both of my parents and didn't have the chance to hear them on their final hours. I wish I had all the questions, deeds and wishes for them that I thought of now when they were alive.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    Our dear departed loved ones left us with memories, questions and wishes. If you have a chance to talk or communicate with them, what questions, expressions or feelings are you going to convey to them? I miss both of my parents and didn't have the chance to hear them on their final hours. I wish I had all the questions, deeds and wishes for them that I thought of now when they were alive.
    i was there when my dad died, very blessed that lord gave us a few weeks for us to talk, he gave us instructions and his blessings..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    sorry to hear your loss, condolence...

that's one thing we must realize early that we can't change the past (not unless a time machine will be finally be invented), we can only move forward and correct the future...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    sorry to hear your loss, condolence...

that's one thing we must realize early that we can't change the past (not unless a time machine will be finally be invented), we can only move forward and correct the future...

Thank you so much for your sympathy. My dad passed a couple years back and my mom passed a few months ago. I still wish to communicate with them even for the last time in any way.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Thank you so much for your sympathy. My dad passed a couple years back and my mom passed a few months ago. I still wish to communicate with them even for the last time in any way.
    My sincerest condolences. If it were me, I'd ask what advocacies and such of theirs they would like me to continue. When we are all back to the dust from which we came what is left is our deeds. If continued by our sons and daughters they will become our legacy.