New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mabilis sabihin na "I want the kid, yada..yada.." but the problem is are you capable to support a kid?, eh paano kung sarili mo umaasa ka pa rin sa parents mo? kaya nga before doing something you should know the consequences...kawawa babae sa ganitong sitwasyon...siyempre sa atin mga lalaki mabilis sabihin na ituloy ang pregnancy etc....dahil hinde naman tayo ang magsuffer eh, diba maraming nangyaring ganyan na after malaman na nabuntis yun girl eh, mag break na sila ng BF nila...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    What will you do if your longtime/new/whatever girlfriend got pregnant? What if she decides to have it aborted. What will you do? What will you think of her?

Kung ako tatanongin, I want the kid. If she had it aborted, I'll shoot her in the head. Pero kung galing sa ex nya, well wala na magagawa. Past is past. I will just try to understand her situation if she has priorities. Won't judge her as she deserves a second chance just like everybody else.

Kayo? What's your take on this?
    Her body, her decision. If its your kid growing inside her, you can talk to her if she would agree with your to keep it. Otherwise you have to respect her decision.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    How do you guys know if the baby she's bearing is yours not somebody else's? *insert jerry springer music*

I think the best solution here is wait for it to be born then have a DNA test. If lab results show that it's really yours then take the child away from her and raise it on your own if she doesn't want to keep it. But have a written agreement or a contract of some sort so it's legal and in black & white you don't want to have problems down the road when she starts claiming the child.

Now, IF the lab test is negative and no trace of your DNA can be found not even a single drop on that child then run away as fast as you can and don't ever look back :bwahaha:

MOVE ON and find a another girl...
    Last edited by HyBrideVo; October 24th, 2007 at 10:00 AM.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    you said the girl have made up her mind to abort... making that kind of decision would surely have taken a lot of effort and sleepless night on the part of the girl. it's her life and since she have made a decision, there's nothing we can do but accept it (but of course there will be no harm if we keep on persuading her not to go on with her abortion plan)

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    What will you do if your longtime/new/whatever girlfriend got pregnant? What if she decides to have it aborted. What will you do? What will you think of her?

Kung ako tatanongin, I want the kid. If she had it aborted, I'll shoot her in the head. Pero kung galing sa ex nya, well wala na magagawa. Past is past. I will just try to understand her situation if she has priorities. Won't judge her as she deserves a second chance just like everybody else.

Kayo? What's your take on this?
    So u mean kung sayo ung bata, hindi pwede i-abort, pag sa ex ung bata, pwede nya i-abort?

So this isnt about the morality of abortion.

The reason why girls have abortions pag nabuntis ng bf nila is coz alam nila iiwan sila ng bf nila. They will have to support the kid on their own.

So if she aborted her ex-bf's kid, her judgement is that the guy will leave her and she has to support the kid on her own.

If she is gonna abort your kid, she thinks thinking the same thing. To her, u are no different from her ex.

Any guy can get a girl pregnant.

But it takes a real man to be a father.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    So u mean kung sayo ung bata, hindi pwede i-abort, pag sa ex ung bata, pwede nya i-abort?

So this isnt about the morality of abortion.

The reason why girls have abortions pag nabuntis ng bf nila is coz alam nila iiwan sila ng bf nila. They will have to support the kid on their own.

So if she aborted her ex-bf's kid, her judgement is that the guy will leave her and she has to support the kid on her own.

If she is gonna abort your kid, she thinks thinking the same thing. To her, u are no different from her ex.

Any guy can get a girl pregnant.

But it takes a real man to be a father.

--------------------------------

Bragging rights kasi ng guys ang "inanakan ko ang babaeng yan!"

so for some girls, to get back at guys na nakabuntis sa kanila, they get an abortion.

That's insulting to guys. Pinatay yung anak nila.

Nice girls cant do that.

But b*tches can.
    Last edited by uls; October 24th, 2007 at 01:52 PM.

i know curiousity killed/made the cat...pero

ask ko lang, sa thread starter....

bakit mo natanong mga bagay na to.....hmmm...:question:

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    To the shooting in the head thing, it's just an expression. Why I made this thread, curious lang.

Pero what if, what if, your current gf/wife had her ex bf's seed aborted? Yun yun, hindi dahil sa ex bf nya. I mean, it's already been done. Wala ka na magawa. And besides, di mo pa sya kilala dati.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The thought of right-out abortion is purely selfish (and i think it is the usual first reaction). Before anything, one should see a doctor, inform your family, even if it is hard (at the end of the day, they are the best support group) and undergo counseling. I was in a similar situation before and i did everything to convince and show my support... it was the support of family and the counseling that helped her through that initial phase.

She has to think of the consequences: What if the abortion was unsuccessful and the baby is born with defects brought about it? Being a parent myself, i can just shoot people who consider such thoughts without first considering all the possibilities. If she can't raise the baby, there are other qualified couples who are willing to adopt.
    Last edited by vinj; October 24th, 2007 at 02:02 PM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    If the girl has done it before, she can do it again.

That's that.

Hindi gumagamit ng contraceptives ang ganyan girl. Abortion ang contraceptive.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
If the girl got preggy...