New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    She should probably try to meet the guy first - she should find an excuse to invite him to something, more difficult in the middle of a pandemic though

But convince her against immediate baby-making

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The guy is not asking to meet up with her e. She is so into him na talaga and sees a family with him

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Need input please. I am not sure if I am causing more harm than good to my friend's love life. I don't think I am the best person to give her advise because we have opposite personalities. Sa relationships she gives her all, while I am very reserved. She knows the guys I dated and likes how in my relationships (romance and friends) I get so much attention. Hindi ko naman alam paano sagutin tanong niya na how she will get the same kind of attention?

Nagulat nga siya na one of the reasons why I fell out of love on crush kasi I felt like minimum 1 hr of talk time a day means he is not interested in me na and I don't wanna be with a man naman na hindi into me. Siya kasi more than happy na daw siya with one hour a day, with her ex BF of 10 yrs they rarely talk, text or meet up. WTF. He rarely gives her gifts or takes her out on dates so swerte ng BF kasi parang walang saving grace?

So this app guy, they started chatting 1st week of March, he called her thrice pa lang and they only exchange messages daily BUT starting last week very minimal na yung messages at yung guy ang iksi ng message at siya ang haba. Anyway she showed me the exchange at eto payo ko. I told her do NOT initiate messaging the guy, sa relationships ko RARE na mauna ako unless may kasalanan ako or it's business. I also told her stop with the "Have a great day" "Eat lunch na" etc etc OMG I told her to let the guy initiate and show interest at wag niya pakita na dead na dead siya e hindi pa nga nanliligaw, give him challenge naman BUT when he does message e show him a good time

Last week the guy seen zoned her and I told her I will NEVER initiate a message pag ako na seen zone. Aba 4 days pa lang hindi nakatiis at nag initiate ng message kaya I told her straightout she has low EQ hahaha So yesterday nag initiate naman ng Happy Mother's day to her Mom yung buy tapos yung reply inaabot ng 1 hour. In one day 4 na exchange of message. WTF, personally I would not accept crumbs of time from a guy.

Men made new religion, abdicated thrones, started wars for the women they want. I experienced with different men, kahit meeting nakaka ninja text yan, with the guys I dated sobrang dami instances proving na ang lalaki pag gusto may paraan, kung ayaw may dahilan. I keep on telling my friend na kaya siya neglected kasi she allows it? Sakin kasi reading their exchange, by my standards hindi na interested yung guy e, pero I dunno kung normal ba yun? 3 calls in 2 months? Never asked to meet? 3 or 4 exchange of message in a day, minsan wala pa?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Geez. Masyado mo pinapakialaam yun buhay niya. Let her do whatever she likes, matanda na yan kung magkamali siya so be it, pangatawanan niya.

Let her be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Geez. Masyado mo pinapakialaam yun buhay niya. Let her do whatever she likes, matanda na yan kung magkamali siya so be it, pangatawanan niya.

Let her be.

Hindi ako nakikialam, siya yung daily tawag ng tawag sakin asking me for all the steps. Minsan nga I ignore her calls na hahaha. Naawa din naman ako Gusto ko din naman siya maging masaya at makuha yung guy na gusto niya

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    You’ve warned your friend already

There are only three reasons why a guy would be like that

1. Busy with work/business
    2. Found someone new
    3. Playing games

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Hindi ako nakikialam, siya yung daily tawag ng tawag sakin asking me for all the steps. Minsan nga I ignore her calls na hahaha. Naawa din naman ako Gusto ko din naman siya maging masaya at makuha yung guy na gusto niya
    Bayaan mo siya kung ano gusto niya gawin. Kung gusto niya magpa buntis eh di gawin niya, kung doon siya masaya pabayaan mo lang. Don't stop her, don't encourage her. Hayaan mo lang siya.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    You’ve warned your friend already

There are only three reasons why a guy would be like that

1. Busy with work/business
    2. Found someone new
    3. Playing games

I told her either 2 or 3 [emoji5] She keeps on telling me baka busy with work kasi last online daw sa dating app May 2. But there is viber, messenger and text. I don't believe in busy with work kasi in my experience guys always find a way kahit busy e

I dunno pero even with crush who I wanted to win back after I hurt him e I rarely initiate messaging talaga kasi guys naman kung gusto nila magagawa nila
    Bayaan mo siya kung ano gusto niya gawin. Kung gusto niya magpa buntis eh di gawin niya, kung doon siya masaya pabayaan mo lang. Don't stop her, don't encourage her. Hayaan mo lang siya.

Pano pa mabuntis e she showed me their exchange e sa gauge ko wala na interes sa kanya. Though ewan ko lang kung baka mataas kasi standards ko in terms of communication

Eto hindi ko alam kung matatawa ako o maiinis ako sa experience is the best teacher. Dahil ba marami ako na date at puro lalaki friends ko sa offics [emoji33] She always tells me wala siya alam sa lalaki

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; May 16th, 2021 at 07:44 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hinde sabihin mo pag pangit, pangit talaga wala talagang mag habol.

9. Join Date
    May 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Need input please. I am not sure if I am causing more harm than good to my friend's love life. I don't think I am the best person to give her advise because we have opposite personalities. Sa relationships she gives her all, while I am very reserved. She knows the guys I dated and likes how in my relationships (romance and friends) I get so much attention. Hindi ko naman alam paano sagutin tanong niya na how she will get the same kind of attention?

Nagulat nga siya na one of the reasons why I fell out of love on crush kasi I felt like minimum 1 hr of talk time a day means he is not interested in me na and I don't wanna be with a man naman na hindi into me. Siya kasi more than happy na daw siya with one hour a day, with her ex BF of 10 yrs they rarely talk, text or meet up. WTF. He rarely gives her gifts or takes her out on dates so swerte ng BF kasi parang walang saving grace?

So this app guy, they started chatting 1st week of March, he called her thrice pa lang and they only exchange messages daily BUT starting last week very minimal na yung messages at yung guy ang iksi ng message at siya ang haba. Anyway she showed me the exchange at eto payo ko. I told her do NOT initiate messaging the guy, sa relationships ko RARE na mauna ako unless may kasalanan ako or it's business. I also told her stop with the "Have a great day" "Eat lunch na" etc etc OMG I told her to let the guy initiate and show interest at wag niya pakita na dead na dead siya e hindi pa nga nanliligaw, give him challenge naman BUT when he does message e show him a good time

Last week the guy seen zoned her and I told her I will NEVER initiate a message pag ako na seen zone. Aba 4 days pa lang hindi nakatiis at nag initiate ng message kaya I told her straightout she has low EQ hahaha So yesterday nag initiate naman ng Happy Mother's day to her Mom yung buy tapos yung reply inaabot ng 1 hour. In one day 4 na exchange of message. WTF, personally I would not accept crumbs of time from a guy.

Men made new religion, abdicated thrones, started wars for the women they want. I experienced with different men, kahit meeting nakaka ninja text yan, with the guys I dated sobrang dami instances proving na ang lalaki pag gusto may paraan, kung ayaw may dahilan. I keep on telling my friend na kaya siya neglected kasi she allows it? Sakin kasi reading their exchange, by my standards hindi na interested yung guy e, pero I dunno kung normal ba yun? 3 calls in 2 months? Never asked to meet? 3 or 4 exchange of message in a day, minsan wala pa?
    Kung gusto nya talaga ang guy Ms. Cathy... kahit anong payo pa dyan gugustuhin nya pa rin yan.. Hehehe hindi natin control ang feelings natin..
    Matatauhan din yan ng kusa, may kanya-kanya tayong limitation.. Mahirap na masaya yang pinagdadaanan nya.. Buti pa sya may love life ngayong pandemic.. Hahahahahaha [emoji23]
    Sundin lang ang tinitibok ng puso para wala syang "what ifs"..

10. Join Date
    May 2019
    Hinde sabihin mo pag pangit, pangit talaga wala talagang mag habol.
    Ang harsh hahahahahaha [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast