New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Maganda ba linkedin accounts natin bro?...How to Tell if a Man is Serious or Playing Games?How to Tell if a Man is Serious or Playing Games?
    Nako nakita ko na LinkedIn niyo ni bro dreamur, nakakalaglag-panty! How to Tell if a Man is Serious or Playing Games?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    IMO, that's an act of desperation fearing that she might not get through this pandemic, so throw all morals overboard and go for broke. Bahala na si batman...

Also lockdown fatigue... I think most of us are experiencing this...
    I don't think she has no morals just because she does not mind getting pregnant out of wedlock. She is one of the kindest people that I know (kaya nga friend ko siya) She assumes that the guy will marry her if she gets pregnant, but when I asked her what if he does not, okay lang din daw. Personally, I will never willingly make myself a single Mom because I cannot afford it and I want my child to grow up with married parents. She badly wants a child na kasi late 30s with PCOS siya, she rejected a job offer that gave her asking salary kasi graveyard shift e baka di daw siya mabuntis hehe, I agree naman kasi all her life 9 to 6 job siya and too old for graveyard

Anyway, she told me the guy comes from very humble beginnings, matalino kaya scholar sa Ateneo all throughout and he was able to get out of poverty. Medyo nakakatawa nga kwento niya sa mga proof na humble beginnings talaga. I'd say mas mabait pa siya kay UF, kasi si UF particular sa background, siya hindi. So hindi rin naman after money or stability yung friend ko kasi mas nakaka angat pamilya nila. Bihira nga babae katulad niya na hindi materialistic
    Last edited by _Cathy_; May 2nd, 2021 at 02:39 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I don't think she has no morals just because she does not mind getting pregnant out of wedlock. She is one of the kindest people that I know (kaya nga friend ko siya) She assumes that the guy will marry her if she gets pregnant, but when I asked her what if he does not, okay lang din daw. Personally, I will never willingly make myself a single Mom because I cannot afford it and I want my child to grow up with married parents. She badly wants a child na kasi late 30s with PCOS siya, she rejected a job offer that gave her asking salary kasi graveyard shift e baka di daw siya mabuntis hehe, I agree naman kasi all her life 9 to 6 job siya and too old for graveyard

Anyway, she told me the guy comes from very humble beginnings, matalino kaya scholar sa Ateneo all throughout and he was able to get out of poverty. Medyo nakakatawa nga kwento niya sa mga proof na humble beginnings talaga. I'd say mas mabait pa siya kay UF, kasi si UF particular sa background, siya hindi. So hindi rin naman after money or stability yung friend ko kasi mas nakaka angat pamilya nila. Bihira nga babae katulad niya na hindi materialistic
    strange person your friend is...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012

She should probably try to meet the guy first - she should find an excuse to invite him to something, more difficult in the middle of a pandemic though

But convince her against immediate baby-making

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    strange person your friend is...
    Why naman doc? Dami naman women who don't mind having kids outside of marriage. Ang weird lang sa kanya, she wasn't into PMS just like me. Our difference is I want crush for his body siya he wants dating app guy for a baby haha

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    May 2019
    Our difference is I want crush for his body siya he wants dating app guy for a baby haha
    OT: Iba-iba din kasi take ng women pagdating sa pagkakaroon ng anak.. May ganyan ako na friends.. Mga single mom na sila, confident sila na atleast sila may anak kumpara sakin na single..
    Tahimik na lang din ako.. Sa POV ko naman, selfish act yun.. Parang dating sakin, sila ni-secure lang nila yung pagtanda nila hindi sila nag-iisa.. Pero di nila naisip ano pagdadaanan ng mga anak nila.. Kahit hindi ka magkulang na pagbuhos ng atensyon at pagmamahal sa bata.. Iba pa din kapag lumaki sa buo ang family..
    Pero depende pa din.. May mga anak naman kasi na lumaki sa ganung set up (single parent) pero lumaki naman na ok.. Pero madami din ako nami-meet na matagal din sila na lost dahil meron silang na feel na kulang, impact ng broken family.. May insecurities na minsan nadadala nila sa relationships nila..
    Walang tama o mali, nasa tao na lang talaga..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by misseksaherada View Post
    OT: Iba-iba din kasi take ng women pagdating sa pagkakaroon ng anak.. May ganyan ako na friends.. Mga single mom na sila, confident sila na atleast sila may anak kumpara sakin na single..
    Tahimik na lang din ako.. Sa POV ko naman, selfish act yun.. Parang dating sakin, sila ni-secure lang nila yung pagtanda nila hindi sila nag-iisa.. Pero di nila naisip ano pagdadaanan ng mga anak nila.. Kahit hindi ka magkulang na pagbuhos ng atensyon at pagmamahal sa bata.. Iba pa din kapag lumaki sa buo ang family..
    Pero depende pa din.. May mga anak naman kasi na lumaki sa ganung set up (single parent) pero lumaki naman na ok.. Pero madami din ako nami-meet na matagal din sila na lost dahil meron silang na feel na kulang, impact ng broken family.. May insecurities na minsan nadadala nila sa relationships nila..
    Walang tama o mali, nasa tao na lang talaga..
    I feel exactly the same way kaya ayoko talaga maging single Mom, kasi I put my child in a situation to grow up without a father. May mga older people na hindi PC, mababa pa rin tingin sa mga illegitimate. Even legally nga talong talo illegitimate

I was chatting with my friend (this one who wants to have a child na) Na offend ako when she suggested mag ampon na ko. WTF! She may be younger than me but she is in her late 30s so we probably have the same % chance of having children! Kanina Lola ko, ngayon siya! Para akong na gang up today sa pagiging childless ko! Saka how I will ampon e you need to be married to ampon. IVF nga dapat kasal e. HIndi ko alam pero nararamdaman ko talaga na magkaka anak pa rin ako

ALso, hindi rin guarantee na pag may anak hindi tatanda mag isa. May Uncle and AUnt ko empty nesters kaya ako ginagawang pseudo children nila haha
    Last edited by _Cathy_; May 3rd, 2021 at 12:10 AM.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    There are a lot of reason on why child is important some would say they are their retirement plan and others say that they need someone to visit their grave in the future. Rich people most probably wants to pass on inheritance to their children.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    There are a lot of reason on why child is important some would say they are their retirement plan
    This is such a BAD reason to have kids.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    This is such a BAD reason to have kids.

Yep different reasons if you ask different people from different class.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast