New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    If the girl mistrusts the guy this early......id stay away (both sides but especially for the guy).

Take it easy and everything at face value.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
    She is so into him and wants to win his heart but she is not sure if he's playing with her. I did give her similar advise (take it easy) and I told her not to stop talking to other guys Kasi masasaktan talaga siya if things don't work out. Me naman, as long as no I love yous and nothing physical happened pa then no need to ask the guy to define what they have. Gusto ba naman tanungin what they are na because he is calling her babe, I said too soon at bakit kasi naki babe naman siya HAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Just go with the flow. People most of the time over think things. They go out on a date and check each other out. If there’s no click between them, just move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Usually ba how long for a guy to ask a girl to meet? My assumption kasi asap, or even within the week hehe, but I have no experience with dating apps so I really don't know, pero when I was in my teens/early 20s, yung mga pakilala ng friends over the phone, bihira yung tumagal ng one month na the guy doesn't ask to meet

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Dating app ... that already answers the question ... if your friend is such a catch, she wouldn't need dating apps ...
    The problem is the ratio of women vs men. Is it 4:1? The dating world is a man's world talaga. UF na lang, she is definitely a catch (my tsikot "friends" know her family and they are known for good looks), on paper she has great specs and she's kind and nurturing. She dated men from good families pero kakapili kakapili she ended up single in her late 30s and marrying a guy that is PHYSICALLY opposite of her ideal.

My friend naman, like I said, walang baggage (walang anak and only been with one guy) and she's above average (maputi and big boobs) hehehe. Mapagmamalaki mo naman pag inintroduce mo sa pamilya (she's no starlet or model modelan) Saka mabait talaga, konti lang girl friends ko and if I like a girl it only means sobrang bait nyan hahaha

She needs a dating app kasi nga she wants to marry na asap e how could she meet men when we are on lockdown? Sa age naman namin wala ng masyado ma introduce kasi mostly married na. Though personally, I still refuse dating apps kasi feeling ko marami are only there to hook up

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Dating app ... that already answers the question ... if your friend is such a catch, she wouldn't need dating apps ...

Her friend will not be listening to any advices here since she is desperate ... wanting to get married just because time is running out? ... recipe for disaster ... better to just wait until the right guy comes along ... you can't hurry love ...

Again, dating app ... any boy/girl on a dating app is either game or desperate ...

or you can just take Ellen Adarna's advice ...
    This is also my impression kaya I don't join But then marrying because time is running out worked out for my friends (plural ha) in the long run. I am not at that point yet even if I have a few reproductive years left

Never mag live in friend ko e she does not even believe in premarital s3x. 10+ yrs hindi nabuntis, you'd believe her that she has no interest in s3x LOL. BTW what I found out (asking my exs), men do NOT kiss and tell their SOs to their friends (only their play time), pero girls, they do kiss and tell about their SO in DETAIL. I have some friends who are honest na they have no interest in s3x. I used to be like that but when I met crush, that changed and I was crazy hot for him and I think yun ang "hold" niya sakin for many years... Now I am back to my prude self, I like that better because I lose the upper hand when I am ruled by my animal side lol

Her message to me, I really feel for her (nakaka in love nga innocence niya) But I am the worst person to ask for advise. Saka nasabihan na ko ng I don't know how to handle a normal relationship. Yes, I finally admit that I'm crazy [emoji23]
    Last edited by _Cathy_; May 16th, 2021 at 07:43 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Going forward I'd keep my expectations low, proceed cautiously and make sure he is vetted properly by people I trust.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006

Her friend will not be listening to any advices here since she is desperate ... wanting to get married just because time is running out? ... recipe for disaster ... better to just wait until the right guy comes along ... you can't hurry love ...

Again, dating app ... any boy/girl on a dating app is either game or desperate ...

or you can just take Ellen Adarna's advice ...
    Dunno with your generation but I know a lot of people my age who found serious relationships (some even got married na) on Tinder/Bumble.

Hindi naman sila latak - mga doctor, lawyer, and successful corporate professionals naman.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Dunno with your generation but I know a lot of people my age who found serious relationships (some even got married na) on Tinder/Bumble.

Hindi naman sila latak - mga doctor, lawyer, and successful corporate professionals naman.

I am curious about that nga, kasi sa generation ko born 70s and 80s, hindi nga maganda when you meet SOs online. I have a friend who met her BF (now husband) on chat (if anyone remembers MIRC/PIRCH) and changed the story/lied about it kasi sa generation namin parang embarrassed to say you met online

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

one of my acquaintances found his future spouse in one such.
    they married, and after several years, they have one child, and they are still pretty much in love.

one of my acquaintances naman, got turned off by the quality of the men she found.
    ... hiwalay sa asawa... ***-minded and such...

i suppose,
    one can not make generalizations.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    *jut ... Interesting point ... Guess it's different when you get to go out more compared to those who have little time to socialize ... or that's just how things work now ...

*cathy ... tell you friend to take her time ... some people still find love in their 40s, 50s, even 60s (often times after making mistakes in their 20s and 30s) ... science is there to handle having children issue at older age ...
    Last edited by Walter; April 26th, 2021 at 01:42 PM.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    *cathy dont rely on FB to check a guy's professional credentials. Use LinkedIn where you can find work experience and recos from prof acquaintances and orgs.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    *jut ... Interesting point ... Guess it's different when you get to go out more compared to those who have little time to socialize ... or that's just how things work now ...
    Dating apps allow people to meet other people with similar interests/values but not limited to their immediate work/social circle.

My doctor friend met her audit professional boyfriend because of Bumble, and they wouldn’t have met otherwise. But upon getting to know each other, they have common friends pala - her boyfriend knew one of our high school friends because they went to college together (DLSU). So same circle pa rin, just a wider radius.

Hindi naman nadidilute yung quality of people you meet because you can always swipe left if hindi pasado sa standards mo.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    though im not doing tinder/bumble or any dating app... depende na rin sa tao yung purpose in going to dating app... im sure they know what they’re into...

yung dating app ngayon para na rin personal na ligawan, like sa personal na ligawan ganun din naman, they can fool you around...

Ang advantage sa dating app is, its like a pool of prospects where you can pick who you want...

Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast