New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mazingerZ View Post
    Maybe he likes it kinky
    That is what he is saying but wearing women's panty, stockings, makeup and wig?!?!? That's not kinky, that's gay. Pero napapaisip ako kasi some of you are saying na kinky lang.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; October 4th, 2010 at 01:16 PM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    the guy likes to wear stockings and high heels?

baka naman he also likes wearing women's clothes in private

iba na yan
    Cross-dresser nga iyan....

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    ^Yun nga eh. May mga tao na malakas maka sense kung bading.
    Ipakita mo sa amin(in person) ng mahilatsahan kung bading nga....

10.8K:lalala:

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    So even if he wears women's clothes in private and wants to wear make up it's still not an indicator that he is gay? I find it hard to believe that it's just a fetish.
    Eto palang obvious na bading na.

or kung duda ka parin:

Isama mo yung subject at mag aya ka ng kaibigan mong babae na sobrang ganda at ***y, tsaka lalaking gwaping tas maginuman kayong apat, tinganan mo kung sino ang mas tinitingnan o kinakausap ng pinaghihinalaan mo. Malalaman mo ang kasagutan

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm kinda scared of him already. I don't wanna be rude naman because he opened up to me about his fetish so I still talk to him. He's been convincing me na we play dress up daw! The horror!!!

I asked him how he would feels like about threesome na MMF and he said he does not want that, he wants MFF daw so ang labo talaga!
    Last edited by _Cathy_; October 4th, 2010 at 01:46 PM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

CFY,- that is another style to bed a woman... Careful.....

10.8K:lalala:

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I'm kinda scared of him already. I don't wanna be rude naman because he opened up to me about his fetish so I still talk to his. He's been convincing me na we play dress up daw! The horror!!!

I asked him how he would feels like about threesome na MMF and he said he does not want that, he wants MFF daw so ang labo talaga!
    WOW! he's weird and complicated! so so so!

make him watch a **** with MMF and MFF. and see what will his reactions from the different scenario. but surprise him with flash of a M to M ****.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    fetish lang yan palagay ko. its rare, but it happens. unless he's lying talaga. if youre willing, do the MFF thing and see how he handles things :D kung ayaw nia ng MMF see if he will agree sa MFMF. then observe how he behaves with another naked guy in the room with you.
    if you dont mind me asking, have you done "it" with him na ba? if something happened na then the worse would be is that he is "bi".

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    So even if he wears women's clothes in private and wants to wear make up it's still not an indicator that he is gay? I find it hard to believe that it's just a fetish.

Walang duda, berde ang dugo nyan, Ate!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    try to see if his Facebook/Friendster/Twitter account have more boy than girl friends...most straight guys have more women friends at their lists.

does he smoke cigs? take a look at his pinky.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    walang duda, bading yung sinasabi ni cathy. . .mag-survey ka dito sa tsikot and let's see kung merong magsasabi na straight guy yun

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
How to tell a guy's s3xual orientation? Straight or Gay?