New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Gulatin mo.......
    At observe kung pa'no reaction nya.
    What if the guy wears stockings, panty and high heels? He also owns make up and a wig? I told the guy to admit to me that he is gay but he said that it's just his fetish and that he is straight. Even if he is wearing women's unmentionables he still wants to do it with a woman?

Could this guy be possibly straight?!?!?! It gives me the creeps. He also asked me to put make up on him the same as mine
    Last edited by _Cathy_; October 4th, 2010 at 11:41 AM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sounds like a cool guy

you dating him? hehe

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    For women to check, get naked if he doesn't make a move either you're fugly or he's gay.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    What about the adam's apple? I noticed badings have a very pronounced adam's apple.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    For women to check, get naked if he doesn't make a move either you're fugly or he's gay.
    Paano yung mga bi***ual na ayaw umamin na bading sila? They still do it with women na sobrang delikado kasi baka mamaya may STD na pala siya na pinapasa. Not that it's my problem

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Pag pumipilantik na mga daliri pag nagsasalita . Mahirap itago lalabas din natural pag nakasama mo ng matagal.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Ask him to accompany you to a girlie bar/ nightclub, but bring him instead to a gay bar. Look for his reaction once he is inside the bar and the boys' show starts. There are plenty of gay bars along Timog Avenue area.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    So even if he wears women's clothes in private and wants to wear make up it's still not an indicator that he is gay? I find it hard to believe that it's just a fetish.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    What if the guy wears stockings, panty and high heels? He also owns make up and a wig? I told the guy to admit to me that he is gay but he said that it's just his fetish and that he is straight. Even if he is wearing women's unmentionables he still wants to do it with a woman?

Could this guy be possibly straight?!?!?! It gives me the creeps. He also asked me to put make up on him the same as mine
    obvious na yan, hinde na kailangan tanungin!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    obvious na yan, hinde na kailangan tanungin!
    Yun nga eh! Pero may nagsabi sakin na pwedeng extreme fetish. Saka talagang cino convince ako na di talaga siya bakla. Kinikilabutan nga ko hindi talaga siya mukhang bakla.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
How to tell a guy's s3xual orientation? Straight or Gay?