New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Dude dont tell your wife!!!

Kahit mahuli ka niya wag ka aamin

Tapusin mo nalang yung problem sa girl, I dont think you have to tell her na married ka, it'll only break her heart bigtime..sabihin mo nalang na magbalikan sila ng BF niya(something to that effect)...Tapos magpa turn off ka sa kanya...Everytime na magkikita kayo wag ka maligo,toothbrush at magsuklay or magpakadumi ka...tas unti unti ka nalang dumistansiya..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Thank you very much po sa mga advice niyo. I hope I can muster enough courage to tell the truth to the other woman and to admit my wrongdoings to the wife. BTW, I have one kid and my wife is 2months preggie. And nope, the other lady is not pregnant.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Tell her the truth and end the relationship...

.... tell her that you are gay.
    Wahahaha... best advice... simple, painless...

I think I like Bogeyman's idea in how to tell your lover... Keep it simple. Tell her she deserves better.

But on not telling your wife? There's the problem. You work in the same company as the girl. Do you know her well enough to know what she will do when you break up? Is she the vengeful type, who would try to find out who your wife is, and tell her? Or tell everyone in your office in the hopes that one will tell your wife?

It's your risk. Only you can say how your wife will react.

There's help out there, though. If you do decide to tell her, you can go for counselling... places like CEFAM (they're based in Ateneo) provide neutral ground for you to discuss your problems and work out why this happened. It's either not going to be easy or nearly impossible, depending on your wife, but you know the saying:

"The truth will set you free."

If she really loves you, and there's something left in the relationship, then you'll get through it.

If her love for you has waned, which might be something that has also happened inside of you that caused you to look for another, then... will she leave you? Leaving you free to find another love? And if she decides to leave... do you love her enough to chase her down and beg her to come back? For the weeks, months, or years that might take?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by maverickjazzy View Post
    Thank you very much po sa mga advice niyo. I hope I can muster enough courage to tell the truth to the other woman and to admit my wrongdoings to the wife. BTW, I have one kid and my wife is 2months preggie. And nope, the other lady is not pregnant.
    don't just hope, you MUST find courage to tell the girl immediately....do it [SIZE=5]ASAP!!![/SIZE]

with your wife situation the more that you should not tell her about your "extra curricular" activity....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't think the simple moral of "telling her the truth" is the solution to this.

Would you want to risk telling your hormonally charged pregnant wife that you are having an affair with this cute ***y thing you have a dinner date once with? You are just going to make a problem much deeper and possibly kill all the trust she has with you forever. Without trust, normal family home life will go to hell quite quickly.

There are simply some things that cannot be told to certain people and this is probably one of them.

As much as anything else, if you want a good family life, it would be suggested to end the other relationship as quickly and cleanly and move on from there. You can always have those special moments with her as your memories but best to keep them just as your memories.

Also a good celfone application to segregate certain sms/txt and calls (and their logs) to a hidden part of your celfone certainly helps to keep the peace.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    How could the girl not know that you are married considering that you work for the same corporation and only several floors separate you? What if the girl is just playing stupid? Sir, mahirap talaga maging pogi no???

Seriously, CEFAM is a good idea.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^^I think if anyone would enter an affair, the very least you should do is buy a second sim/cellphone...hehehhe to play it safe...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just send them a link to this thread

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    a lot of members have advised about not telling anything to your wife. and that is correct and it must be kept as a secret (kung pwede nga lang itago sa vault, gawin mo).

madalas na topic ng jokes yung "wag na wag kang aamin. kahit nakitang nakapatong ka, wag ka pa ring aamin." pero im telling you, di yun joke. that should be rule #1. bihirang babae ang ibabaon sa limot ang mga ganyang bagay. isusumbat at isusumbat yan (kahit decades pa ang lumipas) and it would make your life hellish!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by maverickjazzy View Post

I had an affair with a co-employee, but we do not share the same office or building as she is assigned in the province and i'm here in manila. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    How could the girl not know that you are married considering that you work for the same corporation and only several floors separate you?
    cathy, they work in the same company but in different branches/locations...
    Last edited by shadow; June 25th, 2008 at 12:09 PM.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
How to end an illicit love affair?