New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    bakit masarap ang bawal

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama si niky... its like quitting smoking.
    trust me, i've experienced that too before (when i was 7 years married), and like nicotene, is quite hard to stop pag lalong tumatagal.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    tell the truth to your lover but don't tell your wife.

your lover may forgive you but your wife may not. can you handle that?
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    isipin mo na habang tumatagal yan, mas lalong sumasakit ang kahihinatnan.
    Same advice as above. After you come out of this, it could serve as a lesson for you. Try joining Christian renewal communities to straighten your life.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    tell the truth to your lover but don't tell your wife.

your lover may forgive you but your wife may not. can you handle that?
    I agree w/ this...have the balls to tell the truth to your lover and end the said affair.. but don't tell it to your wife, what she doesn't know won't hurt....i myself, being a wife, hinde kita talaga titigilan hanggat hinde ko nakikilala yung girl...and worst, baka hiwalayan pa kita

MC di ako yan ha.. ayaw ko na ng gulo noh..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    truth + ask for forgiveness + accept the consequences -- from all involved, from God, your wife and the other party

in the bible, even David committed sin but sincerely asked for forgiveness and he was restored by God

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Agree with H1Tman and MC,- tell the truth and breakup with your lover, but do not tell your wife. And, hope to high heavens that she will not find out. But, be ready.

Do not look back,- just move on with your life, together with your wife (and kid/s?). And, have the steadfast resolve to never do it again.

IMO, most importantly,- you have to confess this to a Priest.

Good luck bro.

6303:fetch:

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Bakit nag-double post na naman ito???

Bro.,- baka tsikoteer din iyang kakilala mo.... :peace:

6303:fetch:
    Last edited by CVT; June 24th, 2008 at 05:44 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I agree with ULS. Chances are she'll break up with you unless she's a masochist and would agree to be your mistress.

I also advise you to pray and ask God to lead you to the right path.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Truth hurts. But it's only the truth that can set us free. I guess all the parties concerned (wife and gf) should know about it. There can be different reactions of course. We're but human... human enough to commit foolishness. But it's also being human to admit our dalliances. Why do we need to tell the truth about our illicit love affair? For everybody's peace of mind... for the gf to realize your dishonesty, and then move on. For the wife to know your mistake, and pray that she forgives you (or probably not) and yet move on too. And for you too, to be more repentant of your mistake and learn the bitter lessons, and hope that you can move on too!

In all things, PRAY!

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
How to end an illicit love affair?