New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: What do you think about having a baby before marriage?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's okay for me! Live and let live.

25 53.19%
  • Okay for me but will consider my relatives' approval.

7 14.89%
  • Definitely not. It's not right!

15 31.91%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hindi na kayo bata alam nyo ng ginagawa nyo, ikaw na rin nagsabing nasa tamang edad na kayo.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang dami kong alam na matagal ng mag-asawa hindi "makagawa ng bata", you should feel blessed you don't have that same problem.

simplify your life, get a civil wedding muna. Mag-leak man na buntis gf/wife mo eh...sabihin mo lang na you already got married na.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nalilito ako kasi magkalapit ang posts ni the_wildthing at ni wildthing :hihihi:

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Juntzo my man, Congratulations!

"Pre-Marital Baby" acceptance will depend on the family mindset but believe me, if ever it becomes a big thing for them, IT WILL ONLY BE TEMPORARY . Don't ever let them break you both down with their lectures about what is right or wrong; the most important thing is the both of you guys will go through this together, no matter what.

Mark my words. When the baby comes out, lahat yan matutunaw and baka mag-agawan pa yan to give the angel their love .

Having a baby is not a curse but a blessing that not everyone, even the married ones, can have.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    nalilito ako kasi magkalapit ang posts ni the_wildthing at ni wildthing :hihihi:
    honga no

:naughty2:

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Thanks everybody!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by juntzo View Post
    Thanks everybody!
    so...??? magpapakasal na kayo? hehehehe

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Call me conservative, old timer whatever. I'm against having a baby before marriage for the following reasons.

1. I don't want it to happen to my daughter nor will i tolerate my son.

2. I value the sanctity of marriage. (old timer talaga). For me if a girl is worth carrying my child or our child, she's worth marrying before having a baby.

3. I have a pamangkin who has a little girl out of wedlock. The little girl is now 4 yrs. old and is questioning her mom why she doesn't have a middle name. (The mother named the child after her because my pamangkin did not marry her.)

What others may say or even relatives may say should not be the reason for getting married. The only reason that matters is that you both love each other and you are willing to take that sacred vow to love each other till death do you part (Matanda na talaga ako ). If you are not ready to make that commitment then don't get married.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boydapa View Post
    haay naku hwag ka magpapaniwala at pauuto sa mga relatives nyan. gaya ng sabi nila buhay nyo yan. pagnagpadala ka sa mga gzto nyan kakayan kayanin ka lng ng mga yan! kng may tiwala ka sa sarili mo at sa mga desisyon mo hwag mo na intindihin yon para looking back yrs from now di ka magsisisi sa mga ginawa mo. ipakita mo ang iyong angas parang yan subaru pag galit na galit walang inuurungan. haay naku maniwala ka galing me dyan kaya eto i deserve this
    ano daw!?!? :faint:

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Actually we have plans to get married by May next year. But now i think she will have second thoughts of wearing a wedding gown with a big tummy!
    Anyway we still have to talk about it more!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Having a Baby Before Marriage! Still a Big Deal?