New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Have you been cheated-on in a relationship?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I have been cheated on.

48 57.83%
  • No, I have never been cheated on.

20 24.10%
  • I have never been in a relationship.

2 2.41%
  • I am the 3rd party.

13 15.66%
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Short answer: Yes.

Hay naku!... Gastos pa ako sa lawyer ngayon.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni View Post
    May nakita akong babae akmang tatalon sa Quezon Bridge. Nilapitan ko at tinanong ko sya. Sabi nya niloloko raw sya ng boyfriend nya at gusto na nyang magpakamatay.

I was able to convince her not to. Instead, maghiganti na lang sya. Pumayag naman sya at nagpunta kami sa motel para ipaghiganti ang panloloko ng boyfriend.

Pagkatapos namin maghiganti ay nanigarilyo muna ako. Nang maubos na ang sigarilyo lumapit sya sa akin at sinabing mag-hihiganti uli sya.

Nang matapos ang pangalawang paghiganti, nagsindi uli ako ng sigarilyo. Nung nangalahati na ang sigarilyo lumapit uli sya sa akin at gustong maghiganti uli.

Nang matapos ang pangatlong paghihiganti, nagsindi uli ako ng sigarilyo. After ng unang hitit, lumapit na naman sya at gusto nya uling maghiganti.

Pagkatapos ng pang-apat ng paghiganti, naglabas ako ng sigarilyo, Bago ko masindihan ang yosi, lumapit na naman sya upang maghiganti.

This time, kinausap ko sya upang patawarin na ang boyfriend nya.
    this made my day

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i never felt the pain when I got cheated on. noon pumunta sa 2 month Europe trip ang GF ko for 3 years kasama ang mga ka-kundirana nya, pagbabalik nya galit na galit sya at hindi ko daw sya sinundo sa airport

1 week later di pa din ako nagpapakita sa kanya then within a month, she broke up with me. 2 weeks later she found out that I have an affair with my officemate. that made her so angry, and told me that she also has an on-going affair with her choirmate even before they went to Europe. she married her choirmate months later.

buti na lang at mabait ang diyos sa'kin, bago ko pa nalaman na isa na ako sa two rivers, I fell in love with another girl while she was away.

yun nga lang, hindi ko na feel yun sakit on being cheated-on. kasi nag-rejoice pa ako lalo noon malaman ko meron na sya iba

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sa panahon ngaun bihira na ang stick to one.

guys meet so many girls.

girls meet so many guys.

thrown in the gays to complicate things hehe

relationships are transient.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Nope, never.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Nope, never.
    and hopefully you would never be.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ^ Yup, hopefully. Obsessive kasi si misis, ala Fatal Attraction. 1st love nya raw ako, and first boyfriend, hehehe

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I guess so.. Tingin ko lang.. Its so hard to be involved with 2 girls at the same time. Buti na lang mabait nako ngayon hehe. Actually,guys have a lot of choices when it comes to choosing a girl considering that the ratio of our population is 5 girls is to 1 guy..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Iba observation ko e...

Let's apply the law of supply and demand to this matter..

Yes madami nga girls... they're everywhere... pero not all of them are attractive. Attractiveness creates value... creating a commodity.

Age 18-24 attractive girls are the hottest commodity. They are highly in demand by guys of all ages. So u have a condition of scarcity. The girls have oversupply of choices.

Age 25-29 attractive girls are the next hottest commodity. Strong demand but not as strong as the first category. Meron parin condition of scarcity dito.

outside these 2 categories, we see weaker demand. Value of the stock goes down. hehe

So kahit sabihin natin mas madami babae sa lalake, nag aagawan ang mga lalake sa kokonting attractive na babae.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    yup it happened to me once pero sakit talaga... 2 years na din kasi yung relationship kaya masakit talaga...

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Have you have been cheated-on in a relationship?