New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    lahat sila minahal ko pero pagkatapos nilang simsimin ang kabanguhan ko iniwan na lang nila ako...

seriously, i've never dumped anybody. it's the other way around pa nga, she dumped me for a not certified na lalaki. but she still love me pa daw kaya lang mas mahal daw niya yung isa...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bougartt View Post
    I cheated on my "first love"

But what hurts you only makes you stronger..

So i've regret things i've done before, but there's no way to turnback time...
    So live with what you have done, and be smarter of your actions in the future. :-)
    i cheated on my "true love"

regrets before... everyone makes mistakes... i learned not to burden myself of things i cannot change... life goes on...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote:
    Did you get the feeling that you threw away something you may not find again?

During my mid-20’s I had an officemate/friend whom I was secretly attracted to, but I didn’t want to make any move because she had a BF. So eventually they got married. A week later she confessed to me that she has feelings for me and she was actually hoping that I asked her not to get married. I almost went crazy! But because she was already married, I had to let go.

I eventually moved on; settled down. After that I always reminded younger friends who are reluctant to make a move to seize the moment, and let the woman that they love know their feelings before it’s too late.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^^ Sayan naman, P're......

Anyway, nice story.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by FullThrottle View Post
    Quote:

During my mid-20’s I had an officemate/friend whom I was secretly attracted to, but I didn’t want to make any move because she had a BF. So eventually they got married. A week later she confessed to me that she has feelings for me and she was actually hoping that I asked her not to get married. I almost went crazy! But because she was already married, I had to let go.

I eventually moved on; settled down. After that I always reminded younger friends who are reluctant to make a move to seize the moment, and let the woman that they love know their feelings before it’s too late.
    Sayang naman Anyway, if she's not for you......she's not for you.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    it's the other way around..i dumped and get dumped..karma

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    ^^ Sayan naman, P're......

Anyway, nice story.
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Sayang naman Anyway, if she's not for you......she's not for you.

Ok lang mga bro. More than a decade has passed, so water under the bridge na lang eto ika nga.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by blutut View Post
    i thought so, pero minsan may dadating pa rin pala na mas magmamahal sa yo

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Yup, and it's not always easy to break somebody's heart

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yes. I have a lot of regrets and my friends never fail to remind me of some of the good guys that I let go.

I guess when you are young you cannot compromise the attributes that you want in a person. I hate how I was shallow when I was younger.

I know how it feels like to be rejected too. Karma I guess.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; November 22nd, 2010 at 04:43 PM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Have you ever dumped someone who truly loves you?