New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Have you been a meantime guy/girl?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 50.00%
  • No

6 37.50%
  • I was the 3rd party who caused the breakup in the first place.

2 12.50%
  • Never had a relationship yet.

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes, and as long as you have the proper expectations, it's a lot of fun!! :2thumbsup:

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Yes, and since there were no commitments or undue expectations, it was fun while it lasted. No regrets.

The lady's marriage was on the process of annulment. But we know that even if she gets it, we won't be able to live together because I am also married but does not want to leave my wife.

So we occasionally dated for a couple of years. When her marriage was annulled, she got married to a foreigner.

We're still good friends until now. Her new husband, who also knows about our past relationship, has also become a friend.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    yes, and as long as you have the proper expectations, it's a lot of fun!! :2thumbsup:
    Quote Originally Posted by FWC View Post
    Yes, and since there were no commitments or undue expectations, it was fun while it lasted. No regrets.

The lady's marriage was on the process of annulment. But we know that even if she gets it, we won't be able to live together because I am also married but does not want to leave my wife.

So we occasionally dated for a couple of years. When her marriage was annulled, she got married to a foreigner.

We're still good friends until now. Her new husband, who also knows about our past relationship, has also become a friend.
    hehehehe pasensya na kung OT ha, kasi hindi ko mapigilan maalala ito...

Smart man + smart woman = romance
    Smart man + dumb woman = affair
    Dumb man + smart woman = marriage
    Dumb man + dumb woman = pregnancy

i would assume that the scenario will fall into the 1st two categories only otherwise, it would be harder to simply break up and for the other party to go back to the former relationship.

empy, fwc... tama ba? :naughty2:

:peace:

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Yes.

:hide:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^nope. i just don't tread on uncertain grounds. there were attempts, but i chose not to be a part of their healing process.

besides, i don't go for "hand me downs"...by hand me downs, i would mean an ex of an acquaintance, friend, or someone who just broke up with a partner.

ayusin muna niya buhay niya. in the same way that when i go out for coffee shortly after a split up, it would just be for a talk too plenary to zero in on the possibility of the "US" thing.

no commitment. just coffee...to break the monotony of me paying for my own coffee... hehehe...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by slamtaz View Post
    i would assume that the scenario will fall into the 1st two categories only otherwise, it would be harder to simply break up and for the other party to go back to the former relationship.

empy, fwc... tama ba? :naughty2:
    :peace:
    You're absolutely right. I'd say it's more of number 1 (smart man + smart woman). She's smart enough to enjoy herself in an interlude and also smart enough to know that nothing will come out of it in the long term. So better marry a rich foreigner who can provide for her and her kids.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Been there but for me the ex is one of my friend so when she got back with him medyo kakailang na kasi after every the talk, the kiss, and the *** she marry my friend.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    the experience is probably something like when the girl figures that her crappy ex-bf is not as crappy as the mean-time person.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yun pala english translation ng "panakip butas".

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Nope and common sense would dictate that never be the guy or girl on the rebound....not unless you really want the person so bad and have a taste of what could have been.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Have you been the mean-time person in someone else's relationship?