New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Ok Lng Ba Manulot Ng Girlfriend???

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ok lang

20 27.78%
  • It's a No-No

46 63.89%
  • Ewan ko

2 2.78%
  • Boyfriend ang sinusulot ko

4 5.56%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Eh as sitwasyon eh kursunada ng babae yung lalake, now sa part ng lalake eh antayin na lang muna niya na talagang wala na sila….para malinis ang trabaho at walang natapakan pero may cons din yan,,may mga lalaking hindi marunong tumanggap na iniwan or ipinagpalit siya….ingat lang siya baka kung saan mauwi…

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    wag po manulot, hintay lang for the break-up
    I sekun d mosyon.....Try to put yourself dun sa guy...at mlalaman mo dapat mo gawin..."Sulot" nga eh..at masama yun......

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Word of advice.. Karma comes in different ways... Kung nagawa niya sa current boyfriend yung ginagawa niya ngayon,how much more kung naging kayo na? Baka mahirapan ka rin when the time comes.. Baka para lang siyang nagpapalit ng damit pag ayaw na nya bf niya.. As for me,let the girl decide kasi kahit anong gawin mong pangungulit sa babae kung hindi ka niya type wala talaga mangyayari. In your case naman,mukhang gusto ka niya. Basta magulo. Weigh the PRO's and the CON's..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Q. Ok lang ba manulot ng GF?

A. Ok lang kung nagpasulot yung girl. hehe

-----------------------------------

Get a girlfriend u can trust.

If u cant trust her, dump her... ummm... teka lang... dont dump her...

wag mo nalang sya seryosohin... gawin mo nalang sya fling or fubu...

hayaan mo nalang seryosohin sya ng ibang lalake...

just fool around with her

hehe

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    wag po manulot, hintay lang for the break-up
    To all Men And Women out there Please do read this

THow to know when it’s time to say goodbye
    LIVING ALIVE By Dero Pedero
    The Philippine STAR 04/24/2007

Many people lead miserable lives because they are stuck in relationships that make them feel used, abused, unloved, and unhappy. As days pass by, they become more drowned in sadness, bitterness, and loneliness. They wallow in self-pity, become further withdrawn, and their self-esteem plummets to piteous depths. A lot of people don’t know how to tell when it is time to say goodbye. They don’t call it quits even though the relationship is going nowhere, and sticking to it does them more harm than good. They cling on to memories of the past ("Oh, we had great moments together!") and can’t face the feeling of being separated or, to put it more bluntly, rejected ("What would my friends and family say?"). Many are scared to leave a bad relationship because they’re afraid of being alone and don’t have enough confidence in their ability to survive and find another love. Ending a relationship is never easy; it always hurts especially for the one being abused, dumped or rejected. But when staying in it causes more pain than joy, it is time to take a decisive stance. Make your mind up when enough is enough. The exhilarating freedom will be well worth it once you are released from the excruciating prison of an unhealthy relationship.
    Evaluate The Relationship
    To analyze and fairly evaluate a relationship is difficult especially when your judgment is greatly muddled by your emotions. To be able to determine whether the relationship is beneficial or detrimental to you, try to detach yourself from your ego with all its biases and prejudices. Make a list of two columns with the headings: positive aspects of the relationship, and negative aspects of the relationship. Also include the characteristics and attributes you like about your partner (under positive aspects), and qualities and attributes you don’t like about him/her (under negative aspects). Compare which list is longer and see if you benefit more or lose from the relationship. Seeing a written list makes it easier for you to say goodbye in case the negative aspects outweigh the positive. Answer the following important questions as objectively as possible:

• Is this relationship worth the work and pain I suffer to maintain it?

• Does he/she make me feel good about myself when we are together? Do I like who I am when I’m with him/her?

• Is this relationship affecting my health and well-being? Is it decreasing my effectiveness at work and disintegrating my self-worth?

• Am I receiving as much as I give? Am I getting my fair share of love and material benefits?

• Can I deeply trust him/her or am I constantly suspicious and doubtful?

• Am I holding on to the relationship out of habit and emotion-blinded memories of the past?

• Do we still properly communicate or have we drifted too far apart that the distance is hard to bridge?

• Do I still feel love in this relationship?

• Is this relationship causing me pain, heartache, and insecurity?

• Should I stay or shall I go?
    Sure Signs Of The End
    After evaluating your relationship, look for these signs which indicate that sooner or later you will have to end it:

• You are being physically, verbally, and/or emotionally abused to a point that you can no longer tolerate.

• He/she says things like, "I need some space; I need more time to think," "It’s not you, it’s me," or avoids you completely.

• You are giving more and feel that you are being shortchanged; your physical and emotional needs are not being met.

• You have given him/her many chances, yet the situation and how he/she is remain the same.

• Talking to him/her is like talking to a wall. It’s useless because he/she just won’t listen.

• You’ve changed many of your core values to adjust to his/hers, hoping he/she would change but hasn’t.

• You have a growing feeling of frustration, inadequacy, and emptiness.

• You can feel your health and well-being declining.

• You have become withdrawn and have distanced yourself from close friends and members of your family.

• You feel despair and self-pity, and see no hope in the relationship.
    Three Golden Grains Of Advice
    Finally, here are three golden grains of advice to always keep in mind: When someone makes you feel ugly and unneeded, say goodbye to him/her immediately; learn to say goodbye to someone or something that has said goodbye to you; and, close the chapter and open a new one!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    sa akin HINDI!

iyun pag aalitan ng mag nobya ay normal lang, sa fairy tales lang iyun happily ever after, kung wala silang argument eh abnormal ang relationship.

isipin niyo nalang kung iyun gf niyo ang nasulot? okay lang ba sa iyo?

anong klase tao naman iyun gf mo kung pumatol doon sa nanunulot?

nasa inyo na iyan... nasa hustong gulang na kayo dapat alam niyo kung tama ang ginagawa o mali.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    This is how i see it:

I cannot insulate my gf from the outside world

I cannot be beside her 24/7

Men will meet her, talk to her, flirt with her, liligawan sya...

it's up to her how she will respond to men around her.

THAT IS BEYOND MY CONTROL. I cant control my gf. i cant control the men around her.

So the question is -- Can i trust her?

If i can, then good.

If she's not trustworthy, then i change my relationship with her.

I cant change her.

You cant change people.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    For me hindi rin!!!

Kasi baka kaya sumasama sa yo ang girl ikaw lang kasi ang natatakbuhan nya, or ikaw ang kanyang "knight in shining armor" pagkatapos nilang mag away ng BF nya....in short panakip butas ka na lang pag di sila ok ng bf nya, pag ok sila wla ka sa eksena...

Let them be...hayaan mo silang lumutas ng problem nila, lahat ng relasyon ay dumadaan sa ganyan, kung pwede umiwas ka muna or hwag kang pumasok sa picture, baka sakaling maayos problem nila....

And kung hindi naman, wait for the right time, if ever magbreak na sila then go ahead...pumasok ka na sa eksena and be prepared with the pros and cons...bka kasi in the end mag suffer din kayong dalawa..

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    "practice what you preach".

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    imho it's ok to maintain a friendship with the girl...but if you actively and deliberately woo her, use "inside info" to your advantage and/or make their relationship worse, mali na yun, regardless of what your intentions for the girl are.

kung sakaling successful ung panunulot, you'll never really have any closure as to whether the girl really loves you(or baka you just caught her on the rebound), ethics(i.e. even if the BF's an A-hole, in other people's eyes, ikaw pa rin ung nanulot).

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Guys:  Ok Lng Ba Manulot Ng Girlfriend???