New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Guys intimated by girls that have better cars should be considered a loser with no self-esteem.

You should ask yourself these questions:
    1. Insecure ba sya sakin?
    2. Bakit sya nakikialam?
    3. Who bought the car?
    4. Is he gay?
    5. What have I gotten myself into? (You'll probably say this after you sold the car hehehe if may sentimental value.)

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Kung BF mo pa lang yan, hiwalayan mo na. Sakit ng ulo yan.

He should be happy for you because you don't wait in line for a taxi, get harrassed in MRT or Bus. Tapos sarili nya pa iniisip nya. Ang liit siguro ng **** non and/or he was probably abused as a child.

And come on, why get envious over an old Civic. Ang pathetic naman ng partner mo. Drop him and get a better one. Someone who actually has balls and was raised as a gentleman from a good family.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
    Guys intimated by girls that have better cars should be considered a loser with no self-esteem.
    You got it right! This is so true.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hehehe,- ayaw niya iyon?,- maganda ang kotse 'niya'....

2201:attack:

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by demonya View Post
    Are you intimidated by girls who has a better ride? Or If your married what will you do if she has a far better car than yours? Will you try to convince her to give it up? I find it difficult to give up my car, though he tried many times to sell it, it's still here with me. Nobody wants to buy my 02 civic vti for 650k.....As one would say presyong ayaw magpabenta.
    i would not be intimidated if my wife had a better ride than what i currently have. heck, i would be happy if she had a nicer car, so i can drive it too. in marriage, you share pretty much everything anyway, so it should not matter if your significant other owns a nicer car than what you currently drive. wait.........she already is "driving" the best ride she can possibly have...I AM HER RIDE. :lol:
    Last edited by n2knee; March 27th, 2007 at 07:40 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    naah! won't be intimidated at all, hihiramin ko pa oto nya

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    i wont be intimidated...hiraman nalang kami! lol

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    intimidated? not at all. i will even admire the car. also, what's his right/business trying to sell yours? unless you're a couple and having a real need to sell the car (i.e. family getting bigger justifying a bigger car).

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    no, as long as you drive your own car... but if kung meron sya car tapos ikaw wala at hatid sundo ka nya eh prang hirap na tanggapin yun... kailngan na tumaya ng lotto araw araw

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    If she's a better driver, then I will be intimidated. regardless of what car she drives.

Reminds me of Paris Hilton driving a brand new Bently without filling it up first.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Are guys intimidated by girls who has?