New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Help! I’m getting married next August and I don’t have my invitations picked out yet. But since it’s summertime and people plan their vacations early, I’m afraid that there will be scheduling conflicts if I don’t get busy. Should I send out “save the date” cards?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, go kick yourself in the ass and get moving. Pick a card design and have it printed out. Send them out asap. You can also call up the people you are inviting to tell them about the date so they can plan ahead of time even if they dont have the invite cards yet.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    HAUL ASS

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In the meantime while waiting for the Save The Date or Invitation Cards to come out, you can always notify your guests via email or talk to them on the phone; just let them know that the formal invitations will be sent to them very soon. The earlier you inform them, the better.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    I pitty your bride! imagine asking for help with this kind of ordeal? pano kaya kung mas malaking problema dumating sa buhay nyong mag asawa? what you will do? senseless thread!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I agree, Pointless thread.

Closing this thread.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I agree, Pointless thread.

Closing this thread.

Getting married, need to let people know