The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what goes around comes around

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Usually Symbian S60 phones (nokia N series and similar) can have software/applications added

The same above mentioned applications are also useful if someone is sending you unwanted SMS/TXT and even phonecalls.

yeah...the barring features of symbian are just amazing...it will really make the unwanted caller who had been pestering you believe that you had changed your number...
    Last edited by ghosthunter; December 10th, 2008 at 09:31 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Naku, nag bigay kayo ng idea kay ab_intio. Patay ang bf niya.......
    hehehe...i didn't check my ex's phone coz i didn't want reciprocity to operate on me. neither did i ask his email's password; he did.

what m saying is, low tech or high tech phone niya, pag oras niyang mabuko, mabubuko talaga...nabuko ko siya, sapul!

i don't maintain several phones, i only have one; he does...at least 4; i don't maintain several email accounts; he has countless...i rarely upgrade my phone, (i just invest on those which have greater capabilities);he buys top of the line gadgets.

hehehe...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    yeah...the barring features of symbian are just amazing...it will really make the unwanted caller who had been pestering you believe that you had changed your number...
    I care about the pesting caller/txter thinks as long as those messages and calls don't reach me.

Downside, I think most symbian S60 phones (if not all) don't have this feature until you install the 3rd party application.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I care about the pesting caller/txter thinks as long as those messages and calls don't reach me.

Downside, I think most symbian S60 phones (if not all) don't have this feature until you install the 3rd party application.
    yeah, i bought one online and had it installed...problem is, incoming international calls are outright rejected....

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sugoi_yats View Post
    Curious lang, not that I'm encouraging it, katuwaan lang po...since many of you here have admitted cheating on your wives/gf's....anu gamit nyong gadgets/tools para hindi kayo mahuli ng wife/gf n'yo na nakipaglandian sa iba...hehehe!

As for me, I use dual sim Verzio-brand cellphone...u can password protect your phonebook, files, and messages with this fone..i think SAMSUNG fones have this security feature also. I also use its auto-off feature to automatically turn off the phone when I get home. Kayo ba? share naman kayo dyan...hehehe!

Tips and do's/don't are also welcome!

Warning! Flirting is habit-forming!

Im using other form of communicating someone.... Like this....

.. _ _ .._ ... .. _. _ _. ._ _ _ _ _ _ ._. ... . _._. _ _ _ _.. .

Kahit si kumander hindi niya maintindihan nito.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Im using other form of communicating someone.... Like this....

.. _ _ .._ ... .. _. _ _. ._ _ _ _ _ _ ._. ... . _._. _ _ _ _.. .

Kahit si kumander hindi niya maintindihan nito.

Hahahaha...is this a morse code? Anybody here using smoke signal?

You look so dumb right now
    Standing outside my house
    Trying to apologize
    You’re so ugly when you cry
    Please, just cut it out

[Chorus]
    Don’t tell me you’re
    sorry cuz you're not
    Baby when I know you’re
    only sorry you got caught

But you put on quite a show
    You really had me going
    But now it’s time to go
    Curtain’s finally closing
    That was quite a show
    Very entertaining
    But it’s over now (But it’s over now)
    Go on and take a bow

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    yeah, i bought one online and had it installed...problem is, incoming international calls are outright rejected....
    you can set the software accept unknown or unlisted phone calls.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    you can set the software accept unknown or unlisted phone calls.
    the problem is i don't store those numbers which i have no business with...international calls especially when one is using a card would register an operator's number...so it appears unlisted, hence, barred outright.

if i will accept unknown or unlisted phone calls, and store a prank's number...the prank would make a call just the same...or the prank would use another sim... however, prank call isn't my problem anymore but rejected international calls...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Usually Symbian S60 phones (nokia N series and similar) can have software/applications added to automatically forward messages from pre-determined celfone numbers to certain folders which also can be hidden and password protected. No beep or 1 message notification. It will also screen phone calls and auto-reply to pre-determined numbers with a pre-set TXT message.

Other applications will automatically forward messages based on keywords or celfone number to pre-determined subfolders or even to another celfone number.

The same above mentioned applications are also useful if someone is sending you unwanted SMS/TXT and even phonecalls.

Aside from celfones, YM/IM chat is used which generally doesn't leave much of a data trail if you turn off the auto-log feature.
    Pre, got an installer for this? Pa-kopya naman! Also, where can I get a good (and free) anti-virus software?

Sorry sa OT!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Flirting tools/gadgets