New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    kung ako ito, di ko siya papayagan. pero di ko din siya pipigilan kung talagang gusto niya.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kaya Exhoray, kung guwapito yung ka-fixed marriage ng GF mo......bye-bye ka na.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    scary proposition bro

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ...at kung afro-american naman eh you know how it goes... :twak:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    ...at kung afro-american naman eh you know how it goes... :twak:

Aray ko!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Well, if you're willing to marry one, we know a few Pinays in town who are divorcees. Some with kids, some without......... Ok, maybe they're not quite "Hottest Chicks Thread" material. But, I'm sure they're good wives. Most of them came out of marriages which involved abusive ex-hubbies.

From what I can remember, they're looking for (preferably) Pinoy hubbies....
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; December 1st, 2006 at 07:40 PM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Well, if you're willing to marry one, we know a few Pinays in town who are divorcees. Some with kids, some without......... Ok, maybe they're not quite "Hottest Chicks Thread" material. But, I'm sure they're good wives. Most of them came out of marriages which involved abusive ex-hubbies.

pede ba ako?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    naisip ko lang... its a brutal scene for me just in case it happens

Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post

hmmmmm... im also planning to go there naman.. but on my own effort and im willing to grab the opportunity at the right time... not by hustling to the process of marrying I dont even know... kakatakot.. pero thanks for the advice.. hmmmm.. cguro pang last resort suggestion mo sir.. hehe.. di ba ung ibang fixed marriage has a certain amount of price?? naninigil ba yang mga pinays na yan..hehehehehe..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by beep_beep View Post
    pede ba ako?
    I dunno. Think you can handle an experienced wife and family all at once? Are you ready to wear a leash (you know you're going to be pussy-whipped)? And the kids....... Americanized-kids......the horror! One of them made a mess of my den once........ Hey, if you can handle all that, you got more balls than me, man.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    at mahaba ang.............................. hehehe

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Fixed Marriage..