New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2012
    To: lowslowbenz, gh etal

Good am. I am sorry for the very harsh words that I said on the thread. Paki sabi na rin kay gh at sa iba pa nating kaibigan diyan sa tsikot.

Blessing in disguise din ang pag-close ng thread dahil lalong lalala ang mga replies. Nang naiclose, I realized that I got carried away. Nawala ang self control. Dahil siguro sa maraming nagbabasa. May audience, ba.

Pasyensiya ka na bro. Forgive me, as I had forgiven you. And for the others, too.

Sana, we will meet again, but under a much different environment/circumstance. It's because I truly believe that this device/s could help emancipate the masa from the perennial clutch of high oil prices. Anyway, our patent/pending patent allow us to 'fine-tune' or 'tweak' the innovation up to 2028.

Sorry, again, bro. Ciao.

Light2Light July 14/12

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    CN's on what happened?

anyway very good move on your part for apologizing which is rare in this forum.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    wha' happened?

subscribing :popcorn:

Anyway, to heat up a debate is easy here. Lagi lang chill tayo. I'm sure nothing has been taken too personal (oh well, i hope ;) )

nice move of you though

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by light2light View Post

Good am. I am sorry for the very harsh words that I said on the thread. Paki sabi na rin kay gh at sa iba pa nating kaibigan diyan sa tsikot.

Blessing in disguise din ang pag-close ng thread dahil lalong lalala ang mga replies. Nang naiclose, I realized that I got carried away. Nawala ang self control. Dahil siguro sa maraming nagbabasa. May audience, ba.

Pasyensiya ka na bro. Forgive me, as I had forgiven you. And for the others, too.

Sana, we will meet again, but under a much different environment/circumstance. It's because I truly believe that this device/s could help emancipate the masa from the perennial clutch of high oil prices. Anyway, our patent/pending patent allow us to 'fine-tune' or 'tweak' the innovation up to 2028.

Sorry, again, bro. Ciao.

Light2Light July 14/12

See you again on 2028!!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    buti na lang di ako techy ek-ek! hahaha :bwahaha:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by light2light View Post

Sorry, again, bro. Ciao.

Light2Light July 14/12

Honestly, no one else cares about your device, only you.

I just kept it open for YOUR sake to give you a venue, not for me nor anyone else. In fact they were saying i should have closed it much earlier.

BUT you have proven (more than just a few times) that you having NOTHING worthwhile to add to the discussion, so I closed the thread.

See you in 2028.

Have a nice day.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; July 16th, 2012 at 10:22 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    masyado ka kasi tiwala sa product mo

nakakabaliw yan pag ganyan

ingat

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    akala niya na-close yung thread coz he offended people

haha

nobody takes him seriously enough to get offended no?

na-close ang thread coz it's totally pointless

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    2028? .... I doubt if there will still be fuel-injection then ... or carburettors ... or cars ... or even oil!

Goodluck!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    akala niya na-close yung thread coz he offended people

haha

nobody takes him seriously enough to get offended no?

na-close ang thread coz it's totally pointless
    okay... gets ko na what the brouhaha is about!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast