New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Share ko lng ang isang klase ng medicine i used in fighting back the craving for nicotine bukod sa mga nicotine gum at patches. Mabisa ang med na ito, was able to stop smoking, yun nga lang after 7mos bumalik ulit ako, buti nauso ang vaping, at yun nga almost 4 yrs zero smoking na ko.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1450110403385.jpg  

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    smoked 1 pack a day for 14 years before quitting last year. tried vaping kaso wala din, magastos pa.

sa mga desperado dyan try to find a copy of allen carr's easyway to stop smoking. you must be determined though. kasi first time ko basahin half-hearted lang ako sa pag quit, curious lang ako kung effective. didn't smoke for four days, before this di ko kaya walang yosi, most i could so was about a few hours without a smoke. kaso christmas season and medyo gusto ko pa magyosi kaya sindi uli after 4 days.

then last year seryoso na, after reading it again wala na yosi hanggang ngayon. funny thing is the author strictly instructs you to continue smoking while reading the book, and stop when you are finished. nakalagay pa nga kung kelan ka magsmoke ng last cigarette mo hehe.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Wifey said if you smokey, no honey so....
    So... you chose the smokin' hot honey!!! [emoji106] [emoji41] [emoji28]

Sent via Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    I quit smoking from 2 packs a day 13 years ago, cold turkey

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    having been a smoker since i was in high school, i quit nicotine cold turkey too and i believe it's the only way to stop smoking. it's been more than a decade i've been cigarette free (i've stopped counting the years since i last smoked) and i've never really looked back longingly at those death sticks, as they were referred to in the 1st star wars flick

btw, my friend who resumed smoking several years back just had 2 arteries in his heart cleared yesterday via angioplasty. he's not fat and he's actually a strong runner who dabbles in playing tennis. i guess this latest medical episode of his will teach him to quit permanently

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Been smoking for the past 25 years stop only last may cold turkey. Been trying to stop for years na but yung first two weeks ang hardest. Lagi bumabalik after ilang days. Last May nag vacation kami ng family out of the country for three weeks sinabay ko na rin yung pag quit ko. And this is my longest na hindi nag yosi and no plans of going back to smoking.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ...and I thought cold turkey is dangerous...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    i quit cold turkey. no effects at all. well, except for my erection when i wake up. which could be dangerous

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015

You know why you think its dangerous? From people who knows someone that knows someone that died from quiting cold turkey, the truth is some people quit becoz they are feeling or sensing something aint right so they quit immediately, after a few months, boom cancer....example my dad.... Before his diagnosis he was feeling tired and always out of breath, quit cold turkey sensing something is wrong with him.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jay2 View Post
    Been smoking for the past 25 years stop only last may cold turkey. Been trying to stop for years na but yung first two weeks ang hardest. Lagi bumabalik after ilang days. Last May nag vacation kami ng family out of the country for three weeks sinabay ko na rin yung pag quit ko. And this is my longest na hindi nag yosi and no plans of going back to smoking.
    The urge stopped around the 2nd year, hardest is the first 3 days to a week, but i didnt have any withdrawals coz i have grieving at the time, lost my father due to lung cancer, i talked to the people at nurse station at st lukes, 80-90% of their cancer patients are of the lungs. That totally made me quit.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
DO YOU WANT TO QUIT SMOKING, etc.?