New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    There is a pill that inhibits the oil production on the face. It is quite expensive but very effective. In fact, one needs to use lip balm to hydrate the lips and the skin feels dry. Forgot the name but it rhymes with acnetrix or something.
    Acnetrex (isotretinoin). All of the above is true. Expensive but effective, and drying.

A couple years ago I broke out (lower part of the cheeks and jaw area) and when topicals didn't work, my derma prescribed this. My face really stopped producing oil, even after an entire day outside. I needed to balance the dryness with lots of moisturizer though.

Side effects are pretty scary, good thing it works fast. I was on it three months and the acne didn't come back after the medication ended. No scarring either, buti na lang

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    What are the side effects? So it's possible to rarely have a pimple in your entire life then have acne bigla?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Acne is far from freckles. I know quite a number of Spaniards who have freckles up to their chest, shoulders and back but it's not hideous. Some even find freckles cute.

I don't think anyone would find acne cute. Sonetimes there is pus or blood coming out of there.
    A pretty girl is a pretty girl, even with acne. I can see through the acne and imagine the girl without them. If the rest of the package is good (long legs, shapely body), then I can probably ignore the acne.

If that fails, I just take off my glasses.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    A pretty girl is a pretty girl, even with acne. I can see through the acne and imagine the girl without them. If the rest of the package is good (long legs, shapely body), then I can probably ignore the acne.

If that fails, I just take off my glasses.
    It's good to know that there are still guys that are not superficial.

I just can't imagine kissing a face full of acne. I guess it's because I saw that huge pimple excreting pus + blood from my friend's face

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I onced had an officemate who have many pimples and pimple scars. And her face is always red and nagbabalat lagi. She has been like this for months. A friend mentioned that the redness at pagbabalat eh result ng continuous derma. Anyway she resigned ay matagal di ko nakita. Then one day she visited the office at ang kinis na ng mukha nya. I was really amazed.

Ano yung treatment na yun? Parang pinapabilis ang pagpalit ng skin sa mukha to remove the pimples and scars? Kaya ba laging namumula at nagbabalat?

Anyway, about the question. As long as tuyo at di naman ganon makapal ang acne kaya pa naman halikan. Pero kung namamaga at may puss pa, tapos yellowish pa na malapit na pumutok, sorry na lang.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BratPAQ; August 8th, 2016 at 04:19 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    It's good to know that there are still guys that are not superficial.

I just can't imagine kissing a face full of acne. I guess it's because I saw that huge pimple excreting pus + blood from my friend's face
    I would still suggest that woman make changes to her lifestyle to limit acne outbreaks. Open sores can become safety issues. Hygiene, diet, exercise, medication, make-up. They should help.

I got pimples too when I was a preteen. They disappeared once I was deep into sports and outdoor recreation.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    If you have skin problems most of the time its a sign of an underlying problem, Its the biggest organ that excretory system, pag kaya i filter ng internal organs natin like the liver and kidneys, it goes out through the skin...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    *jack,x x xThat's flaming already. Also, that's just a pic I got from the net. It's the closest to how my friend's skin looks.
    Mea Culpa, Madam Cathy.✌

Anyway, the reason I asked was, I was thinking she was from Davao. It looked like, you know, a full Durian fruit fell on her face.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Maybe not as bad, but I was "exclusively dating" one for a number of years....

Carrot juice, anyone?

The change in the hormonal balance after birth will "correct" this.... Is this true?

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

30.2K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    there are birth control pills that prevent acne. my wife takes it when she gets pimples and the results are like a miracle. tell your friend to ask her ob-gyn for advice. for starters google "birth control pill for acne". mura pa, P200 lang yata isang banig.

pag ganyan kadami in the picture medyo kailangan na ng ultraviolet light at 4 beers para mabighani ang lolo nyo.
    Last edited by yebo; August 8th, 2016 at 10:20 AM.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Do you still find a person with Acne/Pimples/Acne Scars attractive? Would you date one?