New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I have friends who have acne breakouts. What I don't understand is why they need to have injections and procedures because it seems to make the situation worse.

Last week my friend came to work with horrible scars on her face, she said she wanted to get rid of her pimples. Her face was okay BEFORE she went to the derma, and now I cannot look at her when we are talking because I am distracted with her face. Which got me thinking, would acne make a person very unattractive? I can't imagine kissing a face full of acne

It's similar to this

acne-scars-howacnewash.com-hd-14.jpg

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    There is a pill that inhibits the oil production on the face. It is quite expensive but very effective. In fact, one needs to use lip balm to hydrate the lips and the skin feels dry. Forgot the name but it rhymes with acnetrix or something.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Its cureable. I would date a pimply pia wurtzbach .... i just need to schedule her belo visits

4. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I have friends who have acne breakouts. What I don't understand is why they need to have injections and procedures because it seems to make the situation worse.

Last week my friend came to work with horrible scars on her face, she said she wanted to get rid of her pimples. Her face was okay BEFORE she went to the derma, and now I cannot look at her when we are talking because I am distracted with her face. Which got me thinking, would acne make a person very unattractive? I can't imagine kissing a face full of acne

It's similar to this

Is she from Davao?

Anyhow, I have no problem with her face actually. It's just that, hmmmm... you know, she looks like XTO. Well, that is, before the latter turned into Mulawen.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008

It's similar to this

perhaps your friend's face is still fresh from the procedure. give it a few weeks to heal, and then decide if it was worth it.

lahat naman ng opera scars, pangit sa umpisa dahil namamaga pa. ang husga ay pagkatapos ng ilang linggo.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 8th, 2016 at 12:33 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Well, i have too many battle scars, conversation starters...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    *jack, enough with XTO. That's flaming already. Also, that's just a pic I got from the net. It's the closest to how my friend's skin looks.

Her face is already rough from acne in the past, but it became worst after her procedure. It's just hard to talk to her without being distracted So I am wondering, pano pa pag ***y time? hehehe

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Well, i have too many battle scars, conversation starters...
    You had acne din?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    It wouldn't bother me too much. Both my first crush in 6th grade and my ex-fiancee had freckles. Freckles isn't acne. But, it's close enough. The amount of facial freckles for both were similar to this one.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    *jack, enough with XTO. That's flaming already. Also, that's just a pic I got from the net. It's the closest to how my friend's skin looks.

Her face is already rough from acne in the past, but it became worst after her procedure. It's just hard to talk to her without being distracted So I am wondering, pano pa pag ***y time? hehehe

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You had acne din?

No acne, I have two scars in the face, got it when i was 5, not noticable unless you focus on it, one on the lower lip, from a mtb accident, my lower teeth made a hole, water comes out when i drank water, i came home bloodied, showed it to the wife, after a few verbal abuse, off to the ER again, a few stitches fixed it, now not noticable...btw thats just in the face, like what i said battle scars.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    It wouldn't bother me too much. Both my first crush in 6th grade and my ex-fiancee had freckles. Freckles isn't acne. But, it's close enough. The amount of facial freckles for both were similar to this one.

Acne is far from freckles. I know quite a number of Spaniards who have freckles up to their chest, shoulders and back but it's not hideous. Some even find freckles cute.

I don't think anyone would find acne cute. Sonetimes there is pus or blood coming out of there.

maxresdefault.jpg

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Do you still find a person with Acne/Pimples/Acne Scars attractive? Would you date one?