New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I certainly do not like mine!

To make it short, she has these episodes when she just starts talking trash about me although I've been very generous to her family! Luckily my father-in-law sides with me and gets apologetic about it. I think she really needs a head doctor.

How about you? Do you hate or love your mother-in-law?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i don't have a mother-in-law

but i posted in this thread anyway

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    good for you! but unless you plan on being single the rest of your life or you plan to marry an orphan you will soon find out!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    A joke that's suitable to this thread:

Question: If you were in a sinking ship with your wife and your mother-in-law. Who would you save?

Answer: Your mother-in-law, because afterwards she wont be your mother-in-law anymore.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by juntzo View Post
    I certainly do not like mine!

To make it short, she has these episodes when she just starts talking trash about me although I've been very generous to her family! Luckily my father-in-law sides with me and gets apologetic about it. I think she really needs a head doctor.

How about you? Do you hate or love your mother-in-law?

Personally I liked my ex-mom-in-law. I just don't like my ex-wife.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    If you can't beat them, join them! Nyahahaha

Kasama kase sa package deal yan diba? Pag nagpakasal ka, kasal ka na rin sa pamilya ng asawa mo. (Unfortunately! Nyahaha)

Yaan mo na mga sinasabi sayo, pasok sa isang tenga then ilabas sa kabila.

Ang importante ay nagmamahalan kayong dalawang mag-asawa at wala kang sinsasaktan.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    If you can't beat them, join them! Nyahahaha

Kasama kase sa package deal yan diba? Pag nagpakasal ka, kasal ka na rin sa pamilya ng asawa mo. (Unfortunately! Nyahaha)

Well, if you moved to another country, ...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I like my ex "Mom in law". She's one of the reasons why I had a hard time breaking up with my ex. It's hard to find good in laws kasi.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ako swerte sa mother-in-law at father-in-law (kainuman ko kasi biyenan ko lalaki eh).

kasi mabait daw ako... pero nung nanliligaw pa lang ako sobrang higpit... ni ayaw nga makita na hawak ko yung kamay nung anak nya... buti na lang matigas din ang ulo ni misis kaya nagkatuluyan kami....

pero after nung kasal umuwi na sila sa probinsya nila. paminsan-minsan dumadalaw na lang sila para makita mga apo. kami naman nagbabakasyon pag may time saka pamasahe pauwi.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Personally I liked my ex-mom-in-law. I just don't like my ex-wife.
    ako i hate them both!!

sana walang makabasa

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast
Do you dis-like your mother-in-law?