New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ricasantos18 View Post
    Is it true that there is only one thing in men's minds?

Someone mentioned a bad girl is one with low self esteem. If majority of guys are actually just after that one thing does it mean they too are like bad girls? How do you find the one that will treat you right?

Hirap ng buhay noh?
    Men want ***. That's how it is. Raw animal instinct yan. Blame Mother Nature.

There are men who can't control or have little control over their animal instincts. They dont hide their intentions. They go looking for *** in a vulgar way. That's what u girls call "bastos" or "manyak".

Meron naman mga guys who can control their instincts very well. That's what u girls call "decent". Or gay. haha joke

Kaya miss ricasantos18, decision mo na yan kung ano o sino ang pipiliin mo...
    Last edited by uls; January 21st, 2008 at 01:44 PM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    :tv_horror: :popcorn:

Leather + whip = Bad Girl

:naughty2:

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006

Someone mentioned a bad girl is one with low self esteem. If majority of guys are actually just after that one thing does it mean they too are like bad girls? How do you find the one that will treat you right?

Hirap ng buhay noh?
    It can't be helped. Having the "urge" is built into our genes. Just like any child, we'll push our luck as far as we can. At least I did. But, my wife knew how to deal with me:

Nothing for me (not even 1st base) until I established a joint bank account with her and set up a sizable allotment. Those plus a promise to marry her.... He He.

Not sure if it'll work for you. It worked for my wife. We're still together up to now.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Guys. Would you settle for a girl who hasn't lived her life like a nun? Like how many partners should she have had before you settle for it to be tolerable?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ok lang kahit ilan basta wala pa sya anak... or sakit

hehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Normally no. Usually it's three: where, with whom, & how often.

Personally, defining a bad girl as one of having low self esteem is simply stereotyping a person even before you have a chance to know her. Some times a "bad girl" simply likes the lifestyle. It might not really be as common here in the Metro Manila as compared to other places like London or New York.

Guys like the bad girl simply because it might mean a one night stand after a few drinks as compared to having to go out with the same girl a few times before she might even consider kissing the guy good night. Guys also like going out with "good girls" since these would be the kind of girls they would eventually marry and have children with.

As for finding the right guy who would threat you right, simply know the rules of the game and hope for the best for you and your heart. From a friend who said this years ago, "collect and select".

Hirap ng buhay noh?
    Such things are only relative on one's point of view.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys. Would you settle for a girl who hasn't lived her life like a nun? Like how many partners should she have had before you settle for it to be tolerable?
    IMHO, I would settle with such a girl. It doesn't matter if she's had slept with other men before she met me. Why? I haven't lived like a priest either so why should I have a different standard for the girl?

It only might matter if she has had kids before (and maybe some form of incurable STD as well).

I am just curious why you asking this? Are you in the middle of something?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I will demand for a woman who is as clean as I am.... Our age-old morality is the only thing that separates us from the rest of the animal kingdom....

Follow your heart. It does not mean that when you're swimming against the tide, you're wrong... Keep that in mind;... Don't lose track of who you are and who you want to be in the future;... Keep your score and don't settle for anything less...

5202:threadmil:

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    RE: kids: I know some "good girls" who are unmarried with kids. In fact, it's the "good girls" who often have the accidental pregnancies due to inexperience.

Me? If I were still on the market, I'd consider a girl with a kid. With a disease? Errh.............................................. .........................

Bad girls are nice to play with, but when you get older and ready to settle down, you want someone who isn't going to suck your wallet dry from clubbing just about every night.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    nice replies! the way i see it, guys love girls whether "good" or "bad" they just tend to be choosy when choosing a lifetime partner and each guy has different opinions on this matter so for choosing the right guy, i guess just like the saying goes, "try and try until you succeed" applies here. some women are lucky to have only one trial (or one bf) but some dont. what we advice here are just mere suggestions but you have to decide by yourself. just weight your consequences and evaluate them according to what is important to you...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Do men nowadays prefer a "good" girl or a "bad" girl?