New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Did you ever had an ex-bf or ex-gf that you wanted to marry?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

61 61.00%
  • No

24 24.00%
  • Never had a relationship that I wanted to marry yet

4 4.00%
  • I had a ex-bf/ex-gf that I wanted to bury!

11 11.00%
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by margaux
    yeah, coz I believe that if two peoplem are meant for each other, they'll definitely end of together whatever might have happened from the past...
    OT: just got this text message awhile ago.

prayer of d romanticaly dsfranchised delusional or merely hopful:

"Lord, kng xa n, pls let evrytn fall n2 plce. pro kung d xa......
    eh Lord, pwde ba na xa na lang?"

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    meron, pinakasalan ko na. hehe.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    not an ex but i had a close friend who was a girl when i was just graduating from high school. she was 2 years older than me. i wanted to marry her even then. too bad we had different paths in life. she's now married with two kids.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by city
    wow....what happened after then?....hehehe...tsismoso e no.

well, after a few months after we broke up, I tried dating but I kept thinking back to "her". Kinda unfair to the girls I was dating so I stopped for a while and tried again a few months later until I ended up almost 2 years later.

Much later, I ended up in a stituation between another two girls, girl1 recently broke up with me and girl2 who I was courting at that time. Girl1 wanted to get back. I did liked them both for very different reasons. I ended up telling both girls my situation, hoping the situation would work itself out. Unfortunately both girls didn't want to end it, so I ended up with two girls "offering" me "promises" which includes themselves.

To any other horny guy, I seem to have had it made but these girls were very nice and I didn't want to take advantage of either of them in that kind of situation, they might regret it later. Imagine a very shy girl (girl1) telling me that she would sleep with me kinda tells something, doesn't it? Anyway, thinking the whole situation over, I decided on girl2. Why? I really do not know but since I married her... I have the rest of my life to find out why I really loved her.

Oh BTW, I recently bumped into my ex-gf (the one who I took 2 years to get over) at a supermarket. She's now married with kids. I was pleasantly surprised at myself because I felt no longing,etc about her at all.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; January 27th, 2006 at 07:04 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I had 3 ex's, pagkatapos akong tikman at pagsawaan, di ako pinakasalan!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Yung ex-GF ko gusto ko talagang pakasalan sya, kaso ang problema ayaw nya kong pakasalan, hindi kaya dahil sa katawan ko lang ang habol nya? hehehe

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by margaux
    yeah, coz I believe that if two peoplem are meant for each other, they'll definitely end of together whatever might have happened from the past...
    hhaaayyy sana nga ma'm margaux

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    2 exs, di natuloy. broke up. ok lang total natikman na, byebye
    Most important na natikman na ,

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    merun din.. pero siguro hinde lang talaga para sayo...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Odell, medyong bata ka pa ata for this thread hehe.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Did you ever have a ex-bf or ex-gf that you wanted to marry?