New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Did you ever had an ex-bf or ex-gf that you wanted to marry?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

61 61.00%
  • No

24 24.00%
  • Never had a relationship that I wanted to marry yet

4 4.00%
  • I had a ex-bf/ex-gf that I wanted to bury!

11 11.00%
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ...and I do believe everything happened for a good reason. So, I'm actually cool right now with the situation..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto
    Before I met my wife, I found a job as a plumber in Oklahoma and lived in Midwest City for a while. I rented a room in a house with a caucasian family. For $250/mo I got the fully-furnished room, free meals, free laundry, free cable. I also ended up being almost part of the family and I helped around the property whenever I can. One day, the wife of my landlord introduced me to her niece. She's a beauty with sandy-auburn hair, brown eyes, and probably around my height. We found out that we had a lot of common interests like scale model kits/figures and electronic gadgets/computers. We started going out together more often which soon turned to full-blown dates. We first met in 1986. By 1988, we were engaged. I didn't really want to spend my life in Oklahoma. I figured we'd get married and she'd go wherever I went. But, I found out that she was adamant about staying in Oklahoma near her relatives. In 1991, we sadly broke off the engagement and I went back to Nevada to think it over. It was a traumatic time for me which is why my Dad came all the way the Philippines to visit me. My wife's aunt has been against the whole thing from the very start although she herself married a caucasian and have caucasian kids. When I had second thoughts and was deciding to go back to Oklahoma, she gave me the address and a picture of her niece in the Philippines. I've met her before when she was only in HS and I was in college. But, she was all grown up in the picture and was a hottie! So, I started corresponding with her and the rest is history.....I love my wife very much. But, she refuses to take any chances. I'm forbidden to go to Oklahoma for whatever reason.....

wow mag tyahin hehehe So TITA mo na ngayon ang EX mo ganon ba??

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    all I can say is, it's a good thing may friendster ngaun. very nutritious siguro talaga pagkain dyan sa states. the way I see it filled na filled sila este fullfilled na fullfilled

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    past is past for me.... nope....

like otep said.....its their loss not mine....herehrehrehrherherher

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ang sa kin naman it's their gain

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    sa kin naman good riddance (on their part) .

no, marriage was never brought up. i still see a couple of them around once in a while, and looking back to when i was going out with them, being the party girls they were, i'm amazed at how they turned out to be great wives and mothers. they've always had it in them, i just didn't see! we all laugh about it now, we all know we're in better situations.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by city
    yes or no ghosthunter?
    yes... she was my first "official" gf... when we broke up, it took me almost two years before I really got over her.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRock
    wow mag tyahin hehehe So TITA mo na ngayon ang EX mo ganon ba??
    Ummm. My ex was my landlady's niece. They're caucasian. My wife is my aunt's (in-law) niece. They're full-blooded Pinays. Being married to my wife didn't change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    2 exs, di natuloy. broke up. ok lang total natikman na, byebye

hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter
    yes... she was my first "official" gf... when we broke up, it took me almost two years before I really got over her.

wow....what happened after then?....hehehe...tsismoso e no.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Did you ever have a ex-bf or ex-gf that you wanted to marry?