New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sa mg tatay dyan na medyo strict(?) or takot ma karma, you might want this for your daughter's suitor to fill.

APPLICATION FOR PERMISSION
    TO DATE MY DAUGHTER

NOTE: This application will be incomplete and rejected unless accompanied by a complete financial statement, history, lineage, recent FBI background check, psychiatric evaluation, and updated medical report from your doctor.
    1. NAME:_________________________________DATE OF BIRTH:_____________________
    2. HEIGHT:___________ WEIGHT:____________ I.Q.__________ GPA____________
    3. SOCIAL SECURITY#_________________________________________ ________________
    DRIVERS LICENSE#__________________________________________ _______________
    BOY SCOUT RANK:_____________________________________________ _____________
    4. HOME ADDRESS:__________________________________________ __________________
    CITY/STATE_________________________________________ ZIP_________________
    5. Do you have one MALE and one FEMALE parent? _______ yes? _______ no?
    6. Number of years parents married:_________________________________________
    7. Do you own a van? _________ A truck with oversized tires? __________
    A waterbed? _________ Do you have an earring, nose ring, or belly ring?_______________ Tatoo?_______________
    (IF YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, DISCONTINUE APPLICATION AND LEAVE THE PREMISES)
    8. In 50 words or less, what does DO NOT TOUCH MY DAUGHTER MEAN TO YOU? __________________________________________________ _______________________
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    9. In 50 words or less, what does LATE mean to you?
    10. .In 50 words or less, what does ABSTINENCE mean to you? __________________________________________________ _______________________
    11. . Congregation you attend:___________________________________________ ____
    How often do you attend?___________________________________________ ______
    When would it the best time to interview your father, mother, relatives, neighbors, minister/rabbi/priest, and past girlfriends?
    (supply phone numbers)__________________________________________ _________
    12. What do you want to be IF you grow up? __________________________________
    ANSWER THESE SEMI-CONFIDENTIAL QUESTIONS
    BY FILLING IN THE BLANKS.
    A. "If I were shot, the last place on my body I would want to be wounded is __________________________________________________ _______________________
    B. "If I were beaten, the last bone I would want broken is my ______________ __________________________________________________ _______________________
    C. "A woman’s place is in the ______________________________________________
    D. "The one thing I hope this application does not ask me about is _________ __________________________________________________ _______________________
    E. "When I first meet a girl, the thing I notice about her is ______________ __________________________________________________ _______________________
    (NOTE: If the answer to #E begins with "T" or "A", discontinue and it is advised that you leave the premises right now keeping your head low and running
    in a serpentine fashion.)

I SWEAR THAT ALL INFORMATION SUPPLIED ABOVE IS TRUE, UNDER THE PENALTY OF A SLOW DEATH, DISMEMBERMENT, SOLDIER ANT TORTURE, RED HOT POKERS DRIPPING WATER TORTURE, ELECTROCUTION, AND THE JANET RENO KISS TORTURE.

Thank you for your interest in my daughter. Please allow four to six years for processing. Don’t call us, we’ll call you. You will be contacted in writing if you are approved. Do not try to call or write (since you probably can’t, anyway). Any attempt to make contact might cause you injury. If your application is rejected, two gentlemen with violin cases and cement shoes will notify you – one size fits all.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    6 years to wait......di mo pa alam kung approve or not. hahaha!!!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    malayo-layo pa ko dyan mga 12 years pa siguro

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    ang lufeeet.

takot sa sariling multo he he he

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Very amusing..I wonder how the daughters reaction will be.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Daughters, were God's revenge on you for being a man: you lived in mortal fear that they might accidentally encounter somebody like - yourself at that age.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    9. In 50 words or less, what does LATE mean to you?
    10. .In 50 words or less, what does ABSTINENCE mean to you?
    i think i've been asked this question before :bwahaha:

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    E. "When I first meet a girl, the thing I notice about her is ______________ __________________________________________________ _______________________
    (NOTE: If the answer to #E begins with "T" or "A", discontinue and it is advised that you leave the premises right now keeping your head low and running
    in a serpentine fashion.)
    :bwahaha:

I can't even think of one . . .

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm sure that if my dad got hold of this application form, it will be one of the requirements before any guy can even speak to me! HAHAHA!!!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Hahahahaha!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Dating Your Daughter?