New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    18 and above okey lang.

Pero bakit iisang pamilya ang pinupunterya mo. Parang preseving the family roots.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    age doesn't matter. but [SIZE=7]SIZE[SIZE=2] does. :naughty2:

:bwahaha:

baka naman magkaroon ng family conflict yan dahil sayo jonski?

hehehehe
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Are you doing a test drive of all the females in the family before moving on? LOL Similar to test driving all the cars with Toyota before moving to Honda, etc.

Oh the age gap is fine heck my wife is 9 or 10 years younger can't recall since I'm old. LOL
    Last edited by redorange; January 25th, 2009 at 06:47 AM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    Dating 18 years old..is it moral? Im 25.

Ex-girlfriend ko older sister nya and before ko naging girlfriend sister nya ay naging girlfriend ko din pinsan nila.

Hmm...I hope the older sister and the cousin you dated have positive feed backs on you, so that you're chances with this girl would be fine. Just be sure she's really 18 so as to avoid complications...and I'm just curious why all the girls you have taken interest are from one family? Are they that hot?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    hahaha, ang ganda naman na within the family ang iyong mga nagugustuhan. 18, yeah its ok kahit na 25 ka na. pero wag naman sana mukhang bata o asal bata, i mean mature thinking na siya kahit paano

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    bru, kahit pa 30 ka na at 18 yung girl, walang problema.

ang tanong, bakit magkakamag-anak pa? hehehehe paano pag kwentuhan sa within the family tapos yung exes mo may BF na din hihihi. BIDA KA!

ok ka din. iba ibang putahe pero sa totoo parejas lang ang luto. iba lang ang gayat ng sahog. hehehe joke lan. peace!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    there's no moral issue there. what will be immoral is when u get into the mother. :

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    has nothing to do with your ages. The question is if YOU are comfortable to keep it within their family, AND if they, the older sister and the cousin are comfortable that you play russian roulette with them. After the younger sister for a time, maybe the next younger sister or the sister of the cousin naman?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Basta patapuisn mo lang ng pag-aaral yung bata, Jonski........

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Morality differs from one person to another. Has been, will always be. In this day and age, a lot of the morals I grew up with and still hold true don't seem to apply to the younger set.

If I may be frank, what you did is a case of the classic tuhog. Is it moral? Won't answer that.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Dating 18 years old