New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hi guys! Im not new here but I always visit and sometimes post here at tsikot.. guys I need ur help! my gf for 4 years is 5 months pregnant.. my family and her family know already of our situation at first they are mad at first but we face them and put our whole family together and talked to them and we all agreed that getting married is not the answer to our problem.. Im just starting with my first job and my GF is finishing her studies as a medtech.. Guys I need advice on what to expect and what to do.. right now all is under control and we are managing our problem because of the grace and mercy of god! what Im more afraid of is the expense that will cost me when its time for my GF to give birth.. I dont to ask for money anymore to my parents or her parents.. I want to be responsible for my baby! Im not running away from my duty and responsiblity as a Father..
    so please guys need help! any advice is greatly appreciated! thanks!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    may time ka pa para mag ipon.. may mga hospitals na mura lang naman ang charge.. kung normal delivery eh pwede na sa ward dahil uuwi naman agad.. expect siguro mga 10T+ kung normal.. ngayon kung ceasarian.. medyo mahal yan.. depende sa hospital at kung ward, semi private, private ang rooms.. yung bunso ko 5 years ago.. naka 60T.. normal lang kaso suite kasi yung room tsaka kasama ligation/repair ni misis..

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hi Orido! Long time no hear. I think you were the one who posted something about your Hi-lux?

Anyway, you have a very good thing going for you; you're gonna be a Daddy! Nothing more cool than that I tell you. Sa umpisa lang mahirap siguro ang situation mo, don't worry about money that you will be eventually needing for the little champ. God gave you this situation and believe me, He will be with every step of the way.

I admire your take charge attitude most punks cower away from responsibilities like this but you stand your ground firmly like a real man.

Perhaps you can also ask Doc Otep for advice on your preparations for the baby like hospitals with friendly rates that he personally knows. Nothing like help from a fellow Tsikoter .

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    May Health Card/HMO ba parents ng GF mo? Baka under her parents' umbrella pa sya at pwede i-cover yun ng Medicard or any health card. Since you have a job now, baka pwede mo sya isama sa healthcare nyo. I'm not sure nga lang talaga kung pwede yun.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    and prepare not only for the hospital bills also save some after the baby is born, the milk, the vitamins, and construct a proper time management, you will need it very badly=)

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    All I can say is save,save save. Get rid of all unnecessary expenses, because it's spending time from now on, from ultrasounds to check ups to vitamins for the soon to be mom. After that, you have check ups and vaccinations and milk and vitamin expenses for the newborn too.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    most healthcares don't cover pregnancies as it is not a sickness.

since you are working, you can use your 7 days paternity leave, also you can use philhealth, just tell the hospital that you will be availing of philhealth.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    since ginawa nyo yan, tama lang na panindigan nyo and face the consequences of your actions.. i assume na legal age na kayo pareho.. besides sa advice given above, maghanap na din kayo ng ob-gyne na titingin kay GF. mas maganda kung may monthly check-ups. ask nyo na din kay doktora if they offer a package (all expenses from pre-natal to birth) para alam mo na kung magkano kailangan mo.

planuhin nyo din kung ano gagawin after giving birth. will you be living together? if yes, titira ba kayo either sa inyo or in-law's?

dami pa dapat gawin, umpisa pa lang yan.. hehe

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Having a child with your GF is not enough reason to get married. I've seen this too many times....all ended in frustration and regret.

You have to be ready for a married life before getting married. Mukhang hindi ka pa handa.

Giving it some time. Being responsible, is a commitment of your own, not a piece of paper (marriage). No matter what happens, ikaw pa rin ang tatay.

As for the "gastos", ask your parents....borrow the money and promise to pay them back every centavo with interest when you're able.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    wow, first born to be.congrats bro.first thing to do is marry her so you can add her on your dependent or else i dont think you can use it (philhealth or company health insurance) not unless kaya ng sahod mo yong bill.by doing so, hospital bill will not be that expensive. second, save every cents you can save.pinakamagastos na part lang naman ng magkakababy ay yong supply ng milk, diapers, vaccines pero the best magkababy.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
a soon to be father in need of help!