New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: If they really work, would you buy it?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 50.00%
  • No

1 16.67%
  • I want the one that controls time, the "Universal Remote"

2 33.33%
  • I don't even have a remote control for my TV!

0 0%
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

For those of us who desire a universal remote that could control our universe, like Adam Sandler in Click, then you are probably in the wrong reality. However, Baron Bob has remotes that will Control Your Man or Control Your Woman. Again, you will have to be in another reality to get them to work, but you have to give Baron Bob credit for trying.

At least these remotes can talk, and say a lot of funny phrases. For example, the Control Your Man says things like: “Time to listen!”, “What about my needs?”, and “Whoa, ever hear of foreplay?” while the Control Your Woman speaks of things like “Feed me!”, “Hand over the credit cards”, and “Yeah baby, do that again”.

Clearly, nothing will reinforce gender stereotyping more than this product. If you aren’t disturbed by some of the settings on this remote, then you should probably try to be offended. For example, the Control Your Man remote has increase and decrease settings for Communication, Appearance, and Romance, while the Control Your Woman has corresponding settings of Cleaning, Spending, and, of course, ***.

The Control Your Man and Control Your Woman faux-remotes are available individually for $17.95, or you can get both for $29.95 at the Baron Bob site. I think there are customers out there who would pay ten times that amount if these remotes actually worked, but it might be fun if the other partner pretends that it works. It might make for some interesting evenings.

http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/20071...y-they-worked/

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hahaha

*** --- up, up, up, up

spending --- down, down, down, down

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    i dont think i would want that i would want to hear what my partner has to say, be it painful or anything. Communication is important in a relationship.

Control Your Man and Control Your Woman Talking Remotes: If Only They Worked