New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Can you tell a woman's "ugali" by the way she treats waiters, maids and etc?

Do you think this is accurate?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    well, i think it doesn't apply to just women. how a person treat anybody speaks for his/her personality. although di all the time accurate, but just observing how the person act and speaks with other people (especially if he/she thinks he/she's not being watched) yung tipong nasa comfort zone nya siya, lumalabas yung totoong siya...

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ok here's my wife's attitude towards them.

Waitress/Waiters:

She replies their greeting her a good morning, evening with the same.

Whenever they serve our orders, she tells them 'thanks brod, miss'

She tries to give them good tips (depende sa sukli).

Maids/boy help:

She replies their greeting her a good morning, evening with the same.

She acknowledges if they have done a good job or errand.

She makes sure that they get enough rest and their day-offs.

She talks with them in a more personal level to get to know them better.

Although it may not be a 100% accurate gauge of her total character it sure does reflect her attitude towards her close friends, family and the like.

Last edited by Memphis Raines; October 3rd, 2008 at 12:17 PM. Reason: spelling

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pwede rin makita ang ugali kapag kasama na niya ang barkada niya.
    makikita at maririnig mo kung gaano siya kalakas tumawa, kung grin minded or malaswa rin pala magsalita, etc.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, its a glimpse of how she treats people who are in her service. But, I think you'd need more than that to accurately gauge the ugali of a person.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    basically dun mo makikikita kung nagmamata ng tao ung tao

meron kasi mga tao, pag "lower" sa kanila ang tao, they treat them badly

pag "higher" sa kanila ang tao, they are very nice

that says a lot about the person's character

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    It's a good start. Kasi, if she's not nice to them, alam mo na kaagad na she's not very nice.

But if she is nice to them... you have to dig a litte deeper, kasi baka well-trained lang sya in GMRC.

The digging deeper is fun naman e.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yes, very good basis ito for me.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    But if she is nice to them... you have to dig a litte deeper, kasi baka well-trained lang sya in GMRC
    I guess it goes both ways. I am very observant about how people behave when dealing with those who belong to the lower socio-economic strata. I am especially fond of people who are genuinely polite when dealing with waiters, drivers, helpers, security guards etc. This is one trait that my Dad taught me by example. He's Ninong to his barber, building security guard and driver. This is why "pakikisama" is important to me.

Flagg was right on about that comment. I know several people who are poster kids for social etiquette. They appear to be very nice just because they are well mannered but it's merely mechanical. For me, it is when they are not being watched or during unguarded moments which show their true "ugali".

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Why does it have to be waiters, when it can be anybody she encounters? Anybody can treat anybody lowly, it's not limited to waiters and such.

I'll have to agree with Cathy here 100% regarding women showing their true colors when not being observed. This not just applies to women, even men succumb to similar attitudes towards others.

Can you tell a woman's "ugali" by the way she treats waiters and etc?