New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    chua_riwap brings the sun wherever he goes He always lightens the mood in ANY thread!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I don't know if I can be that "right person" anymore.
    Same sentiments when my ex wanted to get back with me after going for another guy - ended up just not going back. Once you fall out of love ika nga, saka lang makikita ang flaws na pinagpipilitan at pinagpipilitan habang kayo. =(

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    chua_riwap brings the sun wherever he goes He always lightens the mood in ANY thread!
    And he is also as subtle as an anvil falling on a house's roof.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14 View Post
    Same sentiments when my ex wanted to get back with me after going for another guy - ended up just not going back. Once you fall out of love ika nga, saka lang makikita ang flaws na pinagpipilitan at pinagpipilitan habang kayo. =(
    But sometimes it's those same flaws that you want back into your life since those are part of your relationship.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hanky please...only time can tell. Human beings are so capable of loving again...and again...and again. Just like the song of Gary V, Di na Natuto.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    But sometimes it's those same flaws that you want back into your life since those are part of your relationship.
    Ah, true - but fortunately somehow it was a bit easy on my part, because she had flaws that I sincerely adore (the dimples, her pouts, the silly things you just find cute and loveable), but she also had those that I just couldn't spend a lifetime with as well... like extreme jealousy (she even goes jelly on the basis that I help my mother go up the stairs!) and the endless accusations....

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    to trust? eto ang tanong ko sa sarili ko nung time na gusto ako balikan ng 2nd ex ko. we broke up dahil sa 3rd party on her part. hanggang ngayon, gustong gusto ko makalanding ng suntok sa lalakeng yun. well... my 2nd ex asked for recon 4 times. the first 3 attempts, naiisip ko na bakit niya gusto ako balikan? i asked for reasons from her, yet wala siyang sinasabi. hindi ako pumayag dahil wala siyang reasons bakit niya gusto. i was looking for her sincerity na talagang gusto niya talaga ako balikan, kaso hindi ko makita.

it was on her 4th attempt for recon. timing pa naman na malapit na birthday ko nung time na yun. i was starting to forget her because that time, i'm currently courting my 3rd gf (ex na ngayon...). she called me, again asked for a recon. now i asked her, bakit mo gusto? ang sagot niya, eto daw ang pinakamagandang regalo na pwede niya ibigay sa akin, ang itama ang mga mali niya at mag-umpisa ulit. medyo natinag ako sa mga sinabi niya. sabi ko nalang sa sarili ko "totoo na ba talaga eto? seryoso na ba talaga siya? baka naman lasing lang eto?", pero hindi, she was really sincere. pero ano ang ending? i denied... i have my reasons, i still can't forgive what she did to me. also, i'm currently courting someone that i really love, more than i love her. then that was it... i still can't trust her that time. for me, it is the most mortal sin. and i thank God nalang na andyan ang nililigawan ko that time. but, hindi maganda ang ending dahil hindi kami nagtagal ng 3rd ex ko.

3 gf na ang dumaan sa akin, all of them leave me alone. i never cheated on them or hurt them in any way. i jsut showed to them that i really love them. yet they leave me, pinagpalit pa ako, o kaya eh pinaasa. do i still trust women? do i still need to open my heart again to another girl? me and gh have the same sentiments on women. is it worth the trust? are they worth it? i just hope other girls are not like them...
    Last edited by testament11; July 21st, 2009 at 10:00 AM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    gh... life is too short... give it time to heal. life is unfair and all of us experience struggles like this. this is nothing new and not something you can't overcome. others have heavier crosses to bear. you'll be surprised how much better you are as an individual after all these struggles... goodluck and Godbless!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Maybe love is for not I..

everybody deserves love, everybody has the right to love..

its just a matter of choice, in your case you chose that you dont deserve love, but the truth is love is always there waiting for you to be ready.

for the time you accept yourself before you accept somebody..

your hurting and thats a fact.. settle down, inch by inch learn to accept yourself.. little by little stop punishing yourself..

trust.. YOURSELF..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pucha naman oh!!! ayaw pa kasing makipag EB ni Cathy kay GH...now we are bombarded by "love" problems dito sa tsikot...:rofl:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Can a heart...