New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    One of my college friends knelt in front of her bf sa LRT station, nag iiyak at maka awa. We still giver her crap til this day for doing it, but sila pa rin and may family na sila.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by unmarked View Post
    One of my college friends knelt in front of her bf sa LRT station, nag iiyak at maka awa. We still giver her crap til this day for doing it, but sila pa rin and may family na sila.

Ano naging kasalanan niya?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by unmarked View Post

I hope her husband is treating her as his Partner and not a second level fiddler...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Ano naging kasalanan niya?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Cant remember, young love, college lang kami nun.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    I hope her husband is treating her as his Partner and not a second level fiddler...
    My friend is the crazy one though haha. The guy is the quiet, calm, level headed kind of guy who looks like he's got his $h#t together. Our friend though, well lol. I can imagine our obese friend being dragged sa LRT waiting area kasi nakakapit sa pantalon ng lalake habang nag iiyak tulo sipon hahaha Break ups.. Break ups.. Break ups..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    This happened to me many years ago in the early 80s while working in a company with 7K+ headcounts who's employees are 85% female dominated. Brought a girl to a motel in Pasay and everytime finishing a round, she will tell me why she broke up with her bf and that she's doing it as a revenge. After the 3rd round, told her patawarin mo na bf kasi gayan lang talaga mga lalaki, minsan marupok. After a week they're together again but she & i we're always hitting it until i got tired and change menu.

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061