New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponkan View Post
    you need a boyfriend right away, un handang magsakripisyo at tulungan ka makapag move on
    Agree. Hahaha!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post
    Agree. Hahaha!
    haha magrebound ba haha!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheens921 View Post
    haha magrebound ba haha!
    Hirap mag reminisce noh? Hehe lalo na ung mga nakaka miss... Sleepless nights etc haha

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Would a guy really do that?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    Would a guy really do that?
    With Alcohol....yes

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

A few nights ago,- I was in the company of friends, passing time at a convenience store in one of the gasoline stations here in SouthMM...

In a table beside us,- there were a group of ladies who were doing the same....

Suddenly a man appeared raising a poster from about 10 feet,- asking for forgiveness and a second chance to one of these ladies.... he was also saying emotional sorries.....

Not a sight to be witnessing.... The scene went on for about five minutes, and the lady stood and drove away....

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

31.0K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

A few nights ago,- I was in the company of friends, passing time at a convenience store in one of the gasoline stations here in SouthMM...

Suddenly a man appeared raising a poster from about 10 feet,- asking for forgiveness and a second chance to one of these ladies.... he was also saying emotional sorries.....

Not a sight to be witnessing.... The scene went on for about five minutes, and the lady stood and drove away....

_/_/_/

sir parang pelikula yan ah.
    iniwan sya nung girl? saklap naman.

pero bilib don ako sa guy. gagawin yun just to win her back. gumawa ng eksena. . . . .

9. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

_/_/_/

He probably thought that kind of pa-cute stuff people do in movies works out in real life... It's actually humiliating for the person you're asking forgiveness from.

Tapatalked

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    That's true. It's pathetic and a turn off.

But I think it can work for some people