New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    That's basically what men (who are clueless about the women in their lives having an affair) would say ...
    Clueless men did not took an effort knowing his partner. check her background, her friends, her values her entirety.

Clueless men probably jumped into someone just to **** whats in between her legs, not to **** with the brain.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Para namang headline ng tabloid yung title ng thread

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by JGE View Post
    The reason why i treasure my gf the most. She doesnt engage in any kind of non sense conversation like hi, hello, musta, to guys who obviously have no plans of having a platonic relationship with her. For her, chatting with someone just for the purpose of having a conversation is a waste of time. She wont devote a minute to reply to those. Her reason which i really admire, a simple message or reply, she said, will only open doors to affairs and infidelity.
    si gf din ganyan, wala sya pakialam kung sabihan sya na "malisyosa masyado". sa kanya kasi kung di naman work related, di nya pag aksayahan ng panahon, kahit sa fb friend request ng di nya kilala personally (kahit friend of friend pa yan), except sa car group na pinasasali ko sya (kasi wala ako fb) LOL

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    The reason why i treasure my gf the most. She doesnt engage in any kind of non sense conversation like hi, hello, musta, to guys who obviously have no plans of having a platonic relationship with her. For her, chatting with someone just for the purpose of having a conversation is a waste of time. She wont devote a minute to reply to those. Her reason which i really admire, a simple message or reply, she said, will only open doors to affairs and infidelity.
    "seven of nine".
    heh heh.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "seven of nine".
    heh heh.
    I belong to seven. How about you? Do you confidently know where you belong?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I belong to seven. How about you? Do you confidently know where you belong?
    yespo. i belong to only one.
    documentado.

but i suspect, you might not have possessed the background information to appreciate my joke.

seven of nine.
    very attractive ex-borg human female of the starship voyager. played by former miss illilnois. rumored to have single-handedly shored up the show's waning popularity at that time.
    in the show, she had the societal maturity and flexibility, of a hammer.
    Last edited by dr. d; March 15th, 2019 at 10:57 AM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Even the ones you think that would most likely not to cheat could actually go it. I personally know someone who was cheated on by his wife. He’s kind, & a good provider. Wife is ms goody two shoes, soft spoken, walang bisyo. The kind you bring home to meet your parents. They’ve been married for more than 10 years. Through the years, nabawasan yung lambing ng guy sa wife. Then the wife went to a party of a friend. A guy friend of the wife’s friend saw her there. He tracked her thru the Facebook & Instagram of the common friend. They started getting close to each other. From hi/hellos to I miss yous, & I love yous. Guy started showing attention & affection towards the girl. They would occasional meet up w/ the girl sometimes staying/sleeping over at the guy’s place.

yup knowing a woman is already married never stopped other men from becoming interested

it's up to women how they handle things

diyan papasok ang values ng babae

8. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Pareho dapat. Ano din ang values ng lalaking ipupursue pa ang married woman. Babae mas masahol ngayon smartphone age

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Pareho dapat. Ano din ang values ng lalaking ipupursue pa ang married woman. Babae mas masahol ngayon smartphone age

Touche!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post

values? ...what values?

Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast