New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    hi im just curious if im not paying too much or too little to our maid...
    need your inputs, lets compare notes

i have a baby sitter her rate is 6,000/month, once a month overnight day - off

an all around maid 3500/month her duty is just to make sure house is spiffy clean.... i do the cooking.

any violent reactions?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sounds about right...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    we pay Php2,500 per month. she goes home to her kids friday night then comes back monday morning. me and my wife cook. she takes our kid to school and does the laundry using a fully automatic washing machine. we hire a separate plantsadora. and we lend her money when needed (like when it is enrolment or graduation time for her small kiids).

we are in the province.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    2 maid namin e, yung bago P3000, yung luma P3,800. yung isa kakaalis lang noong Feb 2010, P4,800. may twice a month overnight day off each, at may extra month salary pag pasko

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    3k/month is the rate of our babysitter plus sun load P150 per month . All she have to do is take care of my baby. She's also the one doing the laundry.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    so it seems na hold up ako ng baby sitter? 6,000 and all she does is take care of my 3 month old son. 7am to 8pm up to 10 pm max....laundry and ironing only the baby's clothes cleaning of baby's bottles...basically all she does is only for the baby... (pag tulog si baby tulog din sya)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ganyan talaga rate kapag yaya for newborn.

Yung salary ng yaya ng youngest kid ko is more than that, almost 5yrs na sa amin and naging yaya muna ng panganay namin. And kasama din namin mag-abroad if kasama mga kids.

Sya na rin pala ang nagtu-tutor sa bunso ko

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    sa tingin ko tama lang yung binibigay mo. basta ba kaya naman at di masakit sa bulsa ang amount, ok lang. basta ba ginagawa nya ng maayos ang trabaho nya at mapagkakatiwalaan. un ang importante.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    TS....ok na yan. Tulong mo na lang yang sa Yaya mo.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    If my memory serves me good, you also have to consider the SSS compulsory coverage. When one's household help's rate is over 2K, compulsory coverage operates, which means, the employer contributes. Then Philhealth.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
average rate of maid and babysitter salary